elite 2 core analogs are either broken or you are selling flawed products in premium price

Discus and support elite 2 core analogs are either broken or you are selling flawed products in premium price in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have huge issues with elite v2 core, actually with 4 elite v2 core controllers. already replaced 3 times and all 4 controllers have the same issue,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sirrus666, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Sirrus666
    Sirrus666 Guest

elite 2 core analogs are either broken or you are selling flawed products in premium price

i have huge issues with elite v2 core, actually with 4 elite v2 core controllers. already replaced 3 times and all 4 controllers have the same issue, both analog sticks have some problem when i try to press them while i push them diagonally (front, back and sides work, the problen only happens when i do it diagonally) its annoying and i feel like this shouldnt happen with premium controller (controllers bcs like i said replaced 3 times already) im losing my patience. i would return it but i also bought accesories and its been over 14 days so i cant return them, only controller can be returned cuz i get new recipe over and over after replacing.

Also if i click analogs and try move it in circle it does some weird grinding sound like there is some mechanical gear on the axis.

im 100% sure that it shouldnt be like this. its premium controller after all so it should behave like one.

:)

Sirrus666, Jan 25, 2023
  2. HassanB Win User

Battlefield DLC ripoff ?

Hello,

The pricing on the marketplace is not controlled by Microsoft, nor do they have any say in what it's set at. The pricing is set from developers/publishers directly that produce these games and put them on the marketplace. They have sales from time to time (they
    just had 2 in a row back to back in the last couple months) where the content is 50% off of it's marketplace pricing.

If you find the game cheaper somewhere else please do buy it from there. Battlefield 3 Premium in stores that comes with the Battlefield 3 disc has a code inside for the premium edition content that you can just redeem. You can then either sell the game or
    give it to someone else if you'd like, it will save you $10 or perhaps more if you decide to sell the game to someone.
  3. UnyoBro Win User

Monopoly?

I think your analogy is flawed. Consoles are cars in general and the games are the various makes and models. Same with consoles being fast food and games are the many different places that sell the food.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

XBOX ONE being outsold by comp

Selling on eBay over retail price means there's supply constraints on a product, either on the product as a whole or on regional allocation projections. That's typically not good if a company wants to get their console into as many homes as possible.
  5. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Xbox One Total Cost

[quote user="Favious M"]

The 360 wasn't way cheaper when it launched. 360 was 400 when it launched, I'm pretty both games and accessories are a similar price for the One as they were for the 360 at launch. Gaming is an expensive hobby and if people aren't willing to fork over a
    premium price for a new product then that's their problem. I'm expecting to spend about €800 in and around launch for the console, games and accessories and I don't think that's too steep a price for what I'm getting

[/quote]

The 360 actually launched with two price points

-

$299.99 core and 399.99 premium
  6. hobblejp Win User

Why The Outrage is being ignored by MS

So they're either increasing live costs or live costs will get you even less than it does now............ how nice of them..............

Consumers aren't stupid. The xbox One will release for whats set to be a higher price than the Wii U did. If people cared about thrift they'd have Wii Us already.

You have to remember how much core gamers influence the casual market.

Core gamers are often the first to pick up consoles more so than the casual market so if it doesn't sell the casual market won't get to know about it or see the audience so won't buy it.

Core gamers selling their PS3 consoles on ebay for low prices harmed the Ps3 image a lot.

The Wii was a case of hitting that magical formula of everything being right. Priced at about 1/2 the other consoles people were happy to buy it for that price. Microsoft won't manage this with the One as the Wii at least tried to appeal to the core audience,
    it failed to get and hold them but it tried damn hard early on.
Thema:

1. elite 2 core analogs are either broken or you are selling flawed products in premium price - Similar Threads - elite core analogs

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  6. Brought a Xbox elite core 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a Xbox elite core 2: Brought a controller this month and my Y button isn’t responding anyway went to register it on Microsoft devices comes up I only have 4 months warranty left out of a 1 year how????? It’s new...
  7. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...
  8. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  10. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c