Elite 2 Controller Weird for Xbox Game Pass Games Only on PC

Discus and support Elite 2 Controller Weird for Xbox Game Pass Games Only on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Xbox game pass and downloaded some games on my PC. Playing the games works fine for the most part but using my Elite 2 controller seems to have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikolas Maddox, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Elite 2 Controller Weird for Xbox Game Pass Games Only on PC

I got Xbox game pass and downloaded some games on my PC. Playing the games works fine for the most part but using my Elite 2 controller seems to have issues. It too is working ok but from time to time the icons for what button to press will change back and forth from controller to mouse and keyboard along with the mouse cursor appearing. I have completely disconnected my mouse and keyboard to see if that helps but the icons and cursor still appear. Another thing is some buttons need to be pressed multiple times to work or don't respond correctly. I have tried to update my controller but it is correctly up to date and this problem seems to only be a thing on games I downloaded from Xbox game pass, Steam, Epic and Origin are all fine. Any ideas or solutions?

:)

Nikolas Maddox, Jan 28, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Quake series on game pass!!!

Are you aware that Quake 1, 2, 3 & 4 are currently on game Pass? Number One is on Xbox Game Pass & PC Game Pass, but 2, 3 & 4 are only on PC Game Pass.
  3. JoeB7 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control any functions on screen

No. I would assume that the Xbox app on our Samsung TVs might need an update.

Or, we need an firmware update for our Elite Series 2 Xbox controllers, which can only be done using an actual Xbox hardware or a Windows PC. I have neither.

My current workaround is using the “cheap” standard Xbox wireless controller I had already.

I got the Elite Series 2 controller for free, as it was part of a marketing campaign, buying that particular Samsung TV series, you receive an Xbox controller for free and a Game Pass. However, that Xbox controller doesn’t pair with the Xbox app. (It pairs with the TV only.)

It would be great if anyone who knows Xbox 2nd level support contact details forwarding this thread, so that MS can look into that and update the Xbox app for Samsung smart TVs. Or I go in a shop and ask if they can check if the Elite controller has the latest firmware installed.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Buying new - What do I need?

The list you have there will do, but to play online multiplayer, you will need to get Game Pass Core (new name for Gold) or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Game Pass Core, Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play & Cloud Gaming.

The Elite Series controllers won't really make much of a difference to your gameplay. If you want to use one, then that is entirely your choice.
  5. DeniqL Win User

How do I adjust the triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2?

I can only think of a glitch as you say. Specially when the game is brand new.

I´ve seen some force feedback complains but it is weird that it is only affecting the elite controller as you say
  6. DFA1 Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller not working correctly on Android

I'm having the same issue. My elite 2 works fine even in the game pass app, I can use the thumb sticks to select a game, but when the game starts the thumb sticks and dpad stop working...

Other controllers work, just not the elite 2. It's not very elite it seems. Would love a fix for this!
Thema:

Elite 2 Controller Weird for Xbox Game Pass Games Only on PC

1. Elite 2 Controller Weird for Xbox Game Pass Games Only on PC - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Weird

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  8. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....