Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

Discus and support Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blank3k, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Blank3k
    Blank3k Guest

So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only telling me to post here or talk to an xbox gamer....

So I've returned my controller with attached labels etc and UPS says confirmed delivery at "SELLENIES" in frankfurt germany at 9:15am on the 28th June.

It's now 6 days later, and the Microsoft website hasn't acknolowledged receipt of the delivery.

Any idea if this is a normal delay due to covid19? or am I in for a nightmare as I believe my repair order (assuming they still expire in 30 days) expires on the 4th.

And If I need to chase it if someone could tell me where to actually get some help that doesn't just refer me to this message board or talk to an xbox gamer it would be fanatastic.

:)

Blank3k, Jun 2, 2020
  2. McL8 Win User

I'll let you guys know when/if I hear more after messaging the MS Store through Facebook Messenger. No response since yesterday AM, but assume these things take a couple days..
  3. Blank3k Win User

I had this email lastnight:

"Due to our efforts to adapt operations to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, we appreciate your continued patience for the delay with your repair order.

We continue to anticipate a longer than normal fulfilment time. You will receive a notification to inform you of updates to your service order.

Please click here to
    check the status of delays by country or region.

We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

Nothing has updated to tell me they've recieved it, but that email sort of suggests they do have it & its just delayed.
  4. Blank3k Win User

I have exactly the same situation and my delivery to Sellenies was in the same shipment (9:15am on the 28/5/2020).

There is no confirmation from Microsoft that it has been received - although got the same email on the 4th June.

Can you or anyone confirm that Sellenies is in fact within Microsoft?

The fact we cannot ask anyone is shocking - just a confirmation and information saying it is delayed due to covid would be fine for me. At some point we will have to claim from someone for lost controller???
    Can't officially confirm it personally but with a little googling "Sellenies" is mentioned with Microsoft returns/repair centres etc on Google over many prior years so I'm confident it has atleast seen Microsoft somewhere.

Have to say browising these boards just seeing how many Xbox Elite 2 controllers seemed to have been sent back to Microsoft at 9:15am on the same date? - Either Microsoft should be announcing a big recall for these things as clearly theres a manufacturing
    defect if they are that unreliable... but I'm also finding it very odd this time/date stamp so far seems to be the only one being mentioned, I'm really starting to think the shipment has been tampered with, if it wasn't then surely we would have people from
    all kinds of timestamps/dates posting & it seems unfeasible Microsoft couldn't update the website to atleast confirm receipt.
  5. Blank3k Win User

Yes, same for me. I also received the same email you mentioned in your post from June 5th, maybe a day later, but other than that, no news. I messaged Microsoft through their Facebook Messenger group a few days ago and they asked for my contact/order details
    in order to follow-up. I haven't had any form of response yet.

Really frustrating.
    Well its nice to know were in the same boat I guess lol, I browsed around the message board earlier and theres 2 or 3 other posts from people also in the same situation/worried the 30 day limit is going to expire etc

Even considering the covid situation this seems exceptionally poor - not even being able to update the website to tell us they've received the package, astounding.
  6. McL8 Win User

Yes, same for me. I also received the same email you mentioned in your post from June 5th, maybe a day later, but other than that, no news. I messaged Microsoft through their Facebook Messenger group a few days ago and they asked for my contact/order details
    in order to follow-up. I haven't had any form of response yet.

Really frustrating.
Thema:

1. Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing? - Similar Threads - Elite controller return

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  7. Elite Controller case not returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller case not returned: I returned an Xbox Elite Controller for repair without any accessories but in the case provided as the original packaging is designed to hold this and the controller. I received it back bubble...
  8. Returning Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core: I sent the controller off for repair due to a faulty trigger. This has now come back, but after just a couple of days, the DPad right button doesn't work at all. If I go onto the Microsoft...
  9. Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it: The Elite 2 controller I bought 2 ish years ago had the right bumper stop working. I discovered that was a fairly common issue and I went to file a warranty claim, alas it had expired. I was given...
  10. Elite 2 controller keeps getting returned unrepaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller keeps getting returned unrepaired: I have an Elite Series 2 that I'm having warranty issues with. The controller powers off when the right trigger and right paddle buttons are pressed simultaneously. That doesn't seem like a...