Elite 2 controller extended warranty!

Discus and support Elite 2 controller extended warranty! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I have purchased my elite 2 with extended warranty 2 weeks Ago at microsoft online store. Now when I check my warranty status it’s only showing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dani8121, Aug 22, 2020.

  1. Dani8121
    Dani8121 Guest

    Elite 2 controller extended warranty!



    Elite 2 controller extended warranty! [​IMG]
    I
    have purchased my elite 2 with extended warranty 2 weeks Ago at microsoft online store. Now when I check my warranty status it’s only showing me that I only have the regular 90 days warranty ! I have called microsoft couple of times and they didn’t have any
    idea what is going on!

    :)
     
    Dani8121, Aug 22, 2020
    #1
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

    Xbox elite series 2 controller

    They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. Jeepwrnglr95 Win User

    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

  4. Jeepwrnglr95 Win User

    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

    Best xbox one controller?

    I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

    Hello zachariah535,

    Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

    an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
Thema:

Elite 2 controller extended warranty!

Loading...
  1. Elite 2 controller extended warranty! - Similar Threads - Elite controller extended

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. 1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?

    in XboX Insiders
    1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?: First Elite Controller (MODEL 1698) Its shape&size was LEGENDARY. Yes, im complaining of ELITE SERIES-2. its not bad, but ELITE-1 had LEGENDARY HAND-HOLD feeling. no other controller could...
  4. Elite controller please help!!!!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months...
  5. Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller: Hi I have two Xbox elite 2 controller This controller is of relatively lower quality than regular models. After long-term use, it sometimes breaks down in strange ways, the handle becomes brittle,...
  6. Is the elite controller worth it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the elite controller worth it: I'm a casual player who mostly plays Forza horizon 4 and call of duty infinite warefare and black ops 3 will the elite or elite v2 massively improve my game a528c934-e0c5-42a6-8ec2-3ba4d90bbe90
  7. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  8. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

    in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  9. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

    in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...
  10. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...