elite 2 controller becoming unresponsive

Discus and support elite 2 controller becoming unresponsive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ive been having my controller become unresponsive randomly and even if i try and hold down the xbox button does nothing its only after 20 seconds it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpecificSinger9487, Oct 8, 2022.

1. elite 2 controller becoming unresponsive

ive been having my controller become unresponsive randomly and even if i try and hold down the xbox button does nothing its only after 20 seconds it starts to respond again is there a fix for this

submitted by /u/SpecificSinger9487
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpecificSinger9487, Oct 8, 2022
  2. drunkaquarian Win User

Controller becoming unresponsive

im having this issue as well. Controller becomes unresponsive and i have to pull the batteries out. Tried updaing the controller through the settings but still freezes. Elite controller works fine.
  3. Zagard Win User

Same issue here just the one x controller has the issue, my elite and other controller seem to work fine.
    So for sure the controller played find for multiple hours with old controller but as soon as I turn one the project scorpio controller start having issues. It will become unresponsive within a few minutes, 8f i leave it alone starts responding again after
    a few minutes but become unresponsive if I try to use it. Any update if this will be fixible by patch? Or do I need to request replacement.
  4. AKHills-[xboxvenue] Win User

Same issue here just the one x controller has the issue, my elite and other controller seem to work fine.

So for sure the controller played find for multiple hours with old controller but as soon as I turn one the project scorpio controller start having issues. It will become unresponsive within a few minutes, 8f i leave it alone starts responding again after
    a few minutes but become unresponsive if I try to use it. Any update if this will be fixible by patch? Or do I need to request replacement.
    I finally just filed a open ticket and they are sending me a new one, once they receive mine. Good thing i can still play with my elite controller. Obviously this is a widespread problem, at least our game consoles didn't die like
    others.
  5. WriestOrpheus Win User

I have same problem. Already went through three Xbox One Xs. Latest build 1711 did not fix it.

Ok....i read something and cant try it now but wanna share it with you: Put your Xbox directly into the wall power plug and NOT into a multiple power cable (We say Steckerleiste in Germany) should fix it!! Some users say it works on Facebook.

Maybe give it a go......?!
    Already tried that. Didn’t work either. :(
  6. SnowHusky75 Win User

I have same problem. Already went through three Xbox One Xs. Latest build 1711 did not fix it.
    Ok....i read something and cant try it now but wanna share it with you: Put your Xbox directly into the wall power plug and NOT into a multiple power cable (We say Steckerleiste in Germany) should fix it!! Some users say it works on Facebook.

Maybe give it a go......?!
Thema:

elite 2 controller becoming unresponsive

1. elite 2 controller becoming unresponsive - Similar Threads - elite controller becoming

2. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  3. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  8. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  9. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  10. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...