elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem

Discus and support elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i paid 17.99 for summerset upgrade from elder scrolls and right now they got the game itself for 11.99 right now and i paid it on May 3rd is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ramonava939, May 9, 2019.

1. ramonava939
    ramonava939 Guest

i paid 17.99 for summerset upgrade from elder scrolls and right now they got the game itself for 11.99 right now and i paid it on May 3rd is there any way i can get some kind of help with this game or a refund or something since it went down in price ?

:)

ramonava939, May 9, 2019
  2. DerSanjoe Win User

Hmm I don't think so that there's a refund option for problems like this.
  3. Julian_ Win User

Account Sharing - The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset

Hi! If you own The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset digitally and setup your account on someone else's Xbox as the home console, that person can play ESO: Summerset on his/her account as well, yes.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Problem with Summerset expansion for The Elder Scroll Online

Hello There,

Do you have your home console set up on this Xbox? Here's a link for setting it up just in case:

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

Please note that you can only share with one xbox at a time and not all Content is shareable. It depends on the developer.

To reach Bethesda you can follow this link here:
    Bethesda support

Hope this helps
  5. XBF George L Win User

Problem with Summerset expansion for The Elder Scroll Online

Hey Giampiero03!

This is because it is an Expansion of the game The Elder Scroll Online and not a stand alone game. Therefore; only the account that purchased the content will have access to it in game. This is not the case for all games and DLC's it depends on the developer.

Hope this helps
  6. Abruci14 Win User

Account Sharing - The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset

Hi! If you own The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset digitally and setup your account on someone else's Xbox as the home console, that person can play ESO: Summerset on his/her account as well, yes.
    Yes, I bought a digital version of Summerset. Friend still, but the game does not see the download. If he finds out at Summerset, he can only buy it. Other games I've bought digitally work together.
Thema:

1. elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem - Similar Threads - elder scrolls online

2. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  3. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  4. I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...: I have been look for a solution to this for about 6 hours now and all I've found from zenimax's tech support was to request support on the xbox forums. edb7cb71-089c-4186-8891-6da9cc7331b5
  5. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  6. Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem: Today im download game from Xbox game pass. When i start the game theres a problem Loading profil failed like i font have Access. I have game pass ultimate and stable internet connection. What's...
  7. Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.: Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back. d650c8b9-2b6e-4ddc-b57b-83844ed7586a
  8. Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...: Hi. Elder scrolls online released a new DLC (Necrom) the 20th. the servers were very busy at release.. many people were playing and did most of what they could in the dlc. The issue is.. It...
  9. How do I access add-on packs for Elder Scrolls Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access add-on packs for Elder Scrolls Online?: I redeemed an add-on pack for Elder Scrolls Online from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perk list. It shows that I successfully redeemed it, and it shows up in my files under the manage game and...
  10. The Elder Scrolls Online keeps crashing my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Online keeps crashing my Xbox Series X: The Elder Scrolls Online keeps crashing my Xbox Series X, it's not just the game crashing but my console too. It becomes totally unresponsive and I have to hold the power button to reset it. I've...