Elder Scrolls Online currently not recognising Live gold?

Discus and support Elder Scrolls Online currently not recognising Live gold? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of today, I can't log into ESO at all. It tells me I need to be signed in on a profile with Gold. The problem is, I only have one profile on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sunyavadin-9B139249-9ED3-, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Elder Scrolls Online currently not recognising Live gold?

As of today, I can't log into ESO at all. It tells me I need to be signed in on a profile with Gold.
    The problem is, I only have one profile on my XBox, and that profile *has* gold. I've checked in the subscriptions section of my account and I have Gold until April of 2022. I've tried restarting the game, power cycling the XBox, logging out of the profile and back in with the game open, nothing seems to convince the game that I have Gold. All my other online games are working perfectly fine, and the XBox status page has no notifications of any issues currently affecting Live beyond some kind of Forza horizon 4 issue...

:)

Sunyavadin-9B139249-9ED3-, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Sunyavadin-9B139249- Win User

Hmmm, seems from what my friends are saying and from what I see on my dashboard like there's a full blown XBox Live outage just kicked in sometime in the last five minutes since I posted this, with friends and communications unaffected but the store completely dead and all games losing multiplayer. so I'm guessing the service status page just hasn't caught up to this. I just had all the ads on the dashboard vanish, can still chat but that's about it. That's probably what's responsible, and ESO was just one of the first games to lose services it relied upon.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. xDarkStar73x Win User

Looks like you are right, it took me 11 attempts to log into the xBox app alone, it kept on throwing me different errors, checking the status page though there are no reported issues with it so it could be something of the last 30 minutes or so
  5. sn1q3rs eye Win User

Looking for Game

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind : D it beats all. But if you're talkin bout current gen, then The Elder Scrolls Online by far.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Elsweyr: Elder Scrolls Online: Do you need x-box live?

Hello Clarke,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Elder Scrolls Online does need Xbox live gold. This game is purely online multiplayer, there is no single player content.

Hope this helps! You can never go wrong with Skyrim while we wait for Elder scrolls 6!
Thema:

1. Elder Scrolls Online currently not recognising Live gold? - Similar Threads - Elder Scrolls Online

2. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  3. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  4. I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...: I have been look for a solution to this for about 6 hours now and all I've found from zenimax's tech support was to request support on the xbox forums. edb7cb71-089c-4186-8891-6da9cc7331b5
  5. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  6. Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem: Today im download game from Xbox game pass. When i start the game theres a problem Loading profil failed like i font have Access. I have game pass ultimate and stable internet connection. What's...
  7. Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.: Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back. d650c8b9-2b6e-4ddc-b57b-83844ed7586a
  8. Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...: Hi. Elder scrolls online released a new DLC (Necrom) the 20th. the servers were very busy at release.. many people were playing and did most of what they could in the dlc. The issue is.. It...
  9. How do I access add-on packs for Elder Scrolls Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access add-on packs for Elder Scrolls Online?: I redeemed an add-on pack for Elder Scrolls Online from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perk list. It shows that I successfully redeemed it, and it shows up in my files under the manage game and...
  10. The Elder Scrolls Online keeps crashing my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Online keeps crashing my Xbox Series X: The Elder Scrolls Online keeps crashing my Xbox Series X, it's not just the game crashing but my console too. It becomes totally unresponsive and I have to hold the power button to reset it. I've...