Eldenring not working Xbox One

Discus and support Eldenring not working Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and played elden ring for Xbox one I owned it for a month and a half I am at the end of the game last night the game gets to the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deathnight4276, May 17, 2022.

  1. Eldenring not working Xbox One


    I bought and played elden ring for Xbox one I owned it for a month and a half I am at the end of the game last night the game gets to the loading screen and it won't go any further but whenever I start a brand new character it works why did My level 413 character get taken away why is it not working I did nothing wrong I just want my money back for the game

    :)
     
    Deathnight4276, May 17, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Eldenring not working Xbox One

    Hello, Deathnight4276. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

    I'm pretty sure this is only a game save/data loading issue. Try to clear local saved data and cache and try to play again: ​​​

    Press the Xbox Button > System > Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games (Note: Just do this if your saves are saved in the cloud, else they'll be lost)

    Press the Xbox Button > Settings > System Settings > Storage.
    Highlight but don't select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.
    On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.
    When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

    Ather that, perform a Power Reset:
    1. If you have an external HD, please unplug it and let it unplugged for testing purposes.
    ​​​2. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    3. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.
    4. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again (except for the external HD) and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

    Try to play Elden Ring again and let me know how it goes.
  3. KirbyGoo Win User

    Eldenring not working Xbox One

    i had this happen to me with other games as well, and from what i was told by xbox reps is that, i guess when the game either auto saves, or loads and you quit the data gets corrupted to the point where, like how you described, one can't seem to continue from their last log in. but when you start a new game, well its a new save so zero issues. hopefully something can be done :( sucks playing all that time and then suddenly not able to continue but again its from what i was told. did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
  4. Mommyblaster Win User

    Two Day suspension for LFG post

    I just got banned for saying "trading items for funny noises" on eldenring and I posted it ages ago and theirs no way to contact enforcment
  5. ZDragonLord X Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

    Okay, so it is exclusive to the system... that's stupid and needs to be advertised as such.

    Well, what can I do to go about getting a refund then? Might as well downgrade if I can't enjoy what I thought I was paying for...
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

Thema:

Eldenring not working Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Eldenring not working Xbox One - Similar Threads - Eldenring working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. my preorder of eldenring nightreign disappeared

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my preorder of eldenring nightreign disappeared: i preordered nightreign back in February and i preinstalled it on my Xbox but today when i got on my Xbox it said that i no longer owned the game and had to make a another payment? i was not...
  9. Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games I can use for eldenring?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games I can use for eldenring?: Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games that possibly goes back at least a few hours even a day or 2? I'd take anything. I am playing Elden Ring on The Xbox Series X which holds about...
  10. EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox?: I got the deluxe so I can listen to its amazing music on the go, thinking it would send a code like all other times games include a soundtrack. 5330f320-2379-4397-b66b-8b304228663b