EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

Discus and support EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox? I got the deluxe so I can listen to its amazing music on the go, thinking it would send a code like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZDragonLord X, Feb 25, 2022.

  1. EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack


    Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox? I got the deluxe so I can listen to its amazing music on the go, thinking it would send a code like all other times games include a soundtrack.

    :)
     
    ZDragonLord X, Feb 25, 2022
    #1
  2. ZDragonLord X Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

    Okay, so it is exclusive to the system... that's stupid and needs to be advertised as such.

    Well, what can I do to go about getting a refund then? Might as well downgrade if I can't enjoy what I thought I was paying for...
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

  4. ZDragonLord X Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

    Thank you very much for the helpful info.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

    The compatibility it's for Xbox and Microsoft you could check with the game developers about other platforms
Thema:

EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

Loading...
  1. EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack - Similar Threads - EldenRing digital deluxe

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. my preorder of eldenring nightreign disappeared

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my preorder of eldenring nightreign disappeared: i preordered nightreign back in February and i preinstalled it on my Xbox but today when i got on my Xbox it said that i no longer owned the game and had to make a another payment? i was not...
  9. Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games I can use for eldenring?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games I can use for eldenring?: Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games that possibly goes back at least a few hours even a day or 2? I'd take anything. I am playing Elden Ring on The Xbox Series X which holds about...
  10. EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox?: I got the deluxe so I can listen to its amazing music on the go, thinking it would send a code like all other times games include a soundtrack. 5330f320-2379-4397-b66b-8b304228663b