EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox?

Discus and support EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the deluxe so I can listen to its amazing music on the go, thinking it would send a code like all other times games include a soundtrack.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mannygomez2, Jul 25, 2023.

  1. Mannygomez2
    Mannygomez2 Guest

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox?


    I got the deluxe so I can listen to its amazing music on the go, thinking it would send a code like all other times games include a soundtrack.

    :)
     
    Mannygomez2, Jul 25, 2023
    #1
  2. Janet_C Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox?

    Hello!

    I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

    You can find The Artbook and Soundtrack by going to My Games & Apps > All Owned Apps.

    These items are a standalone app, if not installed, you need to install them manually.

    Best regards.
  3. ZDragonLord X Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

    Okay, so it is exclusive to the system... that's stupid and needs to be advertised as such.

    Well, what can I do to go about getting a refund then? Might as well downgrade if I can't enjoy what I thought I was paying for...
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

  5. ZDragonLord X Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

    Thank you very much for the helpful info.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack

Thema:

EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox?

Loading...
  1. EldenRing digital deluxe soundtrack Is there a way I can get the music off the Xbox? - Similar Threads - EldenRing digital deluxe

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. my preorder of eldenring nightreign disappeared

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my preorder of eldenring nightreign disappeared: i preordered nightreign back in February and i preinstalled it on my Xbox but today when i got on my Xbox it said that i no longer owned the game and had to make a another payment? i was not...
  10. Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games I can use for eldenring?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games I can use for eldenring?: Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games that possibly goes back at least a few hours even a day or 2? I'd take anything. I am playing Elden Ring on The Xbox Series X which holds about...