Elden ring crashing

Discus and support Elden ring crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Previous thread was closed because accidentally did not respond. Anyways my elden ring has been crashing, I tried everything, reset console, keep games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SherpaSwordsman, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Elden ring crashing

Previous thread was closed because accidentally did not respond. Anyways my elden ring has been crashing, I tried everything, reset console, keep games and apps,removed gamertag. When it crashes, a medium sized white box with a black screen appears then sends me to home. Sometimes even Xbox crashes along with wifi, so assuming it's wifi related idk? This is the only game rarely besides mw2 that does this. I can refer a video here:

https://youtu.be/dIEW5r4OUqQ

:)

SherpaSwordsman, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Elden ring crashing

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

It’s possible that it may be network issue. I suggest that you try to connect to a different network and observe. You could switch from wired to wireless or vice versa or try your mobile data hotspot.

Please also try to delete your game’s local save and resync with the cloud.

Please to the steps here : https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  3. Josh Showalter Win User

Elden ring crashing

No, xbox series X, I clearly said that. I've been on the phone with xbox support for over 3 hours troubleshooting and still no help.
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Elden ring crashing

Hi Josh Showalter ,

Good day!

Thank you for your response and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

In your case, since you already contact our live support and still did not fix the issue, I would suggest to reach out the developer of the game. This could be an applications issue.

Just to let you know that we only have limited support than our live support since they have more advance tools to use.

I suggest to reach out Elden ring support. ELDEN RING | Official Website (EN) (bandainamcoent.eu)

Thank you for understanding.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Fatima_J Win User

Elden ring crashing

Hi Josh Showalter ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you are having an issue on your PC when playing Elden ring it suddenly experience crashing. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started?

2. What changes to your PC prior to this issue?

3. Have you tried reinstalling the game app?

Kindly try the steps below .

Fix 1. Power cycle your console

• Please Turn off console (press and hold power button for 10 seconds)
    • make sure to unplug everything from the console
    then wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Fix 2. Clear your local save games file and persistent storage.

• Just check and make sure that there’s no disc in the disc tray.
    • then scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.
    • Select Settings > All Settings
    • Choose System > Storage.
    • Now select Clear local saved games.
    • Choose Yes to confirm and restart your console
    • Press the Menu key on your controller.
    • Click Settings, then go to Disc & Blu-Ray.
    • Select Persistent Storage.
    Click Clear Persistent Storage.

Solution 4. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.
    NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Josh Showalter Win User

Elden ring crashing

Its not a developer issue if its 3 games all from different developers
Thema:

Elden ring crashing

1. Elden ring crashing - Similar Threads - Elden ring crashing

2. The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.: The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack will not install on my xbox series X. It will start to download, then abort without any error. I have 70% free space on my HD, tried...
  3. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  4. Can I transfer my Elden Ring save file from my PC to my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my Elden Ring save file from my PC to my xbox: I have around 100 hours on my save file on steam but I don't use my PC as often and it'd be more convenient to play on my Xbox. Would it be possible to transfer my save file from steam to my Xbox...
  5. I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...: I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do have / in it to complete 25 characters. Please advise 50a27624-e98d-479e-ae5b-15e110057938
  6. Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??

in XboX Insiders
    Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??: Please put this game on atleast 50% sale on xbox. I've been wanting to play this for so long, but its too expensive to buy on xbox. submitted by /u/Siej_cast [link] [comments]
  7. Download elden ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download elden ring: I am looking at getting elden ring the Xbox one s I have put a filter for my console and it is showing this will it work if I download it on an Xbox one s da4a19f3-4648-4f47-afcc-ac0dc769314c
  8. My Xbox series S is telling me I need to rebuy Elden ring even though I previously bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series S is telling me I need to rebuy Elden ring even though I previously bought...: I have just started up my new console and when going to download my old games I noticed Elden ring was not there so I checked the store and it says I need to repurchase it even though I thought it...
  9. Elden ring still not working with remote play or is it just me??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring still not working with remote play or is it just me??: So i saw someone ask a similar question on here awhile ago and is it still not fixed? Ive never had a problem remote playing but with elden ring its locked in 480p or something similar, lots of...
  10. Xbox keep crash when playing elden ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keep crash when playing elden ring: Hi, my Xbox series x keep crash when I play elden ring. I tried restarting and full reset but it doesn't help L a8142f1f-0eea-4b5f-b6c7-d0a674e5f4a3