Elden Ring Bug camera

Discus and support Elden Ring Bug camera in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im playing elden ring xbox series S and the camera sometimes look up the sky, my controller is new, and others games no problem, perhaps patch fitmware... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Jan 29, 2023.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

Elden Ring Bug camera

Im playing elden ring xbox series S and the camera sometimes look up the sky, my controller is new, and others games no problem, perhaps patch fitmware controller or game.

:)

JODOVALO, Jan 29, 2023
  2. deepkyo Win User

Microsoft rewards

It’s the Elden ring game and punch card.
  3. DiogoAmbrosio Win User

I've lost 50+ hours on Elden Ring

No, I've been playing only Elden Ring...
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Elden Ring

Is this a message that you're receiving in-game or on your console?

If it's in game, you should be able to set the game to offline in the settings.

If it's the console, is your console set as the home console for the account that owns the game? If not, that's probably why you're experiencing the issue. If you do not own the game, be sure to sign into to both your account and the account that owns the content before launching it.

If you're not sure or don't know how, try following the guide below:

If want to make a different console your home Xbox:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
    3. Do either of the following to change the status of your console:
      • To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.
      • To remove this console as your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox and then Remove this as my home Xbox.
    When you switch your home Xbox, all licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox, and the licenses will no longer be available on your previous one. In other words, when you switch your home Xbox, access to your content comes with you to your new home Xbox, and anyone signed in can enjoy it.

You can switch your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period. If you reach your limit for the year, we’ll show you the next available date you can change it.

Let us know if this helps,

5. Francia J. Win User

Elden Ring

I appreciate it, indeed deletion of the locally saved data will be the last resort however, we can't perform the steps since we can't sync it on your end. Which is why since this is happening with just one game you may need to inform them of the current situation for advanced troubleshooting steps.
  6. michaelkoch248 Win User

Elden Ring

I do not have an external hard drive, is there something I can do to make it work involving an external hard drive?
Thema:

Elden Ring Bug camera

1. Elden Ring Bug camera - Similar Threads - Elden Ring Bug

2. The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.: The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack will not install on my xbox series X. It will start to download, then abort without any error. I have 70% free space on my HD, tried...
  3. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  4. Can I transfer my Elden Ring save file from my PC to my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my Elden Ring save file from my PC to my xbox: I have around 100 hours on my save file on steam but I don't use my PC as often and it'd be more convenient to play on my Xbox. Would it be possible to transfer my save file from steam to my Xbox...
  5. I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...: I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do have / in it to complete 25 characters. Please advise 50a27624-e98d-479e-ae5b-15e110057938
  6. Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??

in XboX Insiders
    Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??: Please put this game on atleast 50% sale on xbox. I've been wanting to play this for so long, but its too expensive to buy on xbox. submitted by /u/Siej_cast [link] [comments]
  7. Download elden ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download elden ring: I am looking at getting elden ring the Xbox one s I have put a filter for my console and it is showing this will it work if I download it on an Xbox one s da4a19f3-4648-4f47-afcc-ac0dc769314c
  8. My Xbox series S is telling me I need to rebuy Elden ring even though I previously bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series S is telling me I need to rebuy Elden ring even though I previously bought...: I have just started up my new console and when going to download my old games I noticed Elden ring was not there so I checked the store and it says I need to repurchase it even though I thought it...
  9. Elden ring still not working with remote play or is it just me??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring still not working with remote play or is it just me??: So i saw someone ask a similar question on here awhile ago and is it still not fixed? Ive never had a problem remote playing but with elden ring its locked in 480p or something similar, lots of...
  10. I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...: I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I have to buy it digtally 17aba7a7-205f-4b28-a1b0-f359ffbf7a2f