Elden Ring and Alpha Skip-Ahead Update

Discus and support Elden Ring and Alpha Skip-Ahead Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Location: USA Xbox Location: New Zealand Local Time: 0300 PST 24 FEB Elden Ring: Pre-Loaded ERing NZ Launch: 0300 24 FEB Insider Update Ring:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrapTombstone, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Elden Ring and Alpha Skip-Ahead Update

Xbox Location: New Zealand

Local Time: 0300 PST 24 FEB

Elden Ring: Pre-Loaded

ERing NZ Launch: 0300 24 FEB

Insider Update Ring: Alpha Skip-Ahead

Mandatory Alpha Skip-Ahead OS Update: 0300 24 FEB

submitted by /u/TrapTombstone
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrapTombstone, Feb 24, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  3. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  5. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

Elden Ring and Alpha Skip-Ahead Update

1. Elden Ring and Alpha Skip-Ahead Update - Similar Threads - Elden Ring Alpha

2. The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.: The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack will not install on my xbox series X. It will start to download, then abort without any error. I have 70% free space on my HD, tried...
  3. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  4. Can I transfer my Elden Ring save file from my PC to my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my Elden Ring save file from my PC to my xbox: I have around 100 hours on my save file on steam but I don't use my PC as often and it'd be more convenient to play on my Xbox. Would it be possible to transfer my save file from steam to my Xbox...
  5. I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...: I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do have / in it to complete 25 characters. Please advise 50a27624-e98d-479e-ae5b-15e110057938
  6. Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??

in XboX Insiders
    Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??: Please put this game on atleast 50% sale on xbox. I've been wanting to play this for so long, but its too expensive to buy on xbox. submitted by /u/Siej_cast [link] [comments]
  7. Download elden ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download elden ring: I am looking at getting elden ring the Xbox one s I have put a filter for my console and it is showing this will it work if I download it on an Xbox one s da4a19f3-4648-4f47-afcc-ac0dc769314c
  8. My Xbox series S is telling me I need to rebuy Elden ring even though I previously bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series S is telling me I need to rebuy Elden ring even though I previously bought...: I have just started up my new console and when going to download my old games I noticed Elden ring was not there so I checked the store and it says I need to repurchase it even though I thought it...
  9. Elden ring still not working with remote play or is it just me??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring still not working with remote play or is it just me??: So i saw someone ask a similar question on here awhile ago and is it still not fixed? Ive never had a problem remote playing but with elden ring its locked in 480p or something similar, lots of...
  10. I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...: I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I have to buy it digtally 17aba7a7-205f-4b28-a1b0-f359ffbf7a2f