El audio de los juegos no se escucha al iniciar un grupo de Xbox
Discus and support El audio de los juegos no se escucha al iniciar un grupo de Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cuando juego Warzone con mis amigos usamos el chat de grupo de xbox en lugar del chat del juego y funciona bien... Pero en otros juegos lo intentamos y... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omar Yahir, Mar 20, 2021.
Thema:
El audio de los juegos no se escucha al iniciar un grupo de Xbox
Loading...
-
El audio de los juegos no se escucha al iniciar un grupo de Xbox - Similar Threads - audio los juegos
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
tengo problemas con el audio. No oigo por los cascos
in XBoX Accessibilitytengo problemas con el audio. No oigo por los cascos: buenas tardes! Tengo la xbox one y no consigo oír por los cascos . 547b4fad-30ce-4b9b-8aaf-251d01c2f8ec -
Audio comentado en los gameplays [Audio commented on the gameplays]
in XBoX on ConsolesAudio comentado en los gameplays [Audio commented on the gameplays]: Hola. Llevo años utilizando la plataforma Xbox y actualmente estoy con Xbox one x. Me gustaría lanzar una sugerencia que para mi y me imagino muchos usuarios les parecerá bien. Cuando grabamos...