Ejecting game

Discus and support Ejecting game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My game cannot eject when I press the eject button dfc495ba-caf6-4716-90e8-2c369072f923 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ObjectedSugar82, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Ejecting game

My game cannot eject when I press the eject button

:)

ObjectedSugar82, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Mykhale
    Mykhale Guest
    Ejecting

Only problem I've had is it shows my pilot mashing the button and ejecting, then I somehow end up back in the titan and getting ripped out by my opponent.

Mykhale, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Jeff_USMC
    Jeff_USMC Guest
    Ejecting

So I soft reset my machine, after I dropped twice but had almost no problems after.

Jeff_USMC, Dec 27, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Ejecting game

Try ejecting it manually then do a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cord on the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug it back up and and restart the
    console. Test to see if will now eject the disc. If not and since this is a new console you should return it for an exchange. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest
    I would also recommend making sure your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet and not into a powerstrip or surge protector as this can cause odd issues. you can also follow the steps found here to manually eject the disc and check if theres anything
    on the disc causing the issue IE a sticker that got peeled up or a sticky substance on the disc itself. if it is still having issues contact support for repair/replacement options at 1-800-469-9269

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
  6. Is this a joke? You mean to tell me that a unit I just bought my kids doesn't have an eject button for discs... Is this true? I can't seem to find an easy way to eject the disc from the game they're playing. I've never known or used an Xbox before and am
    surprised that there's no eject button. Surely there is one on the unit, right?

CloudySeeker777, Dec 27, 2015
  7. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest
    @cloudy if you are having an issue please create a post so that you can be assisted properly. that being said the xbox one has an eject button directly to the right of where you put the disc in. it has a symbol that looks like a triangle on top of a horizontal
    line. we are simply trying to help the original poster because his eject button is not functioning properly.

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
  8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Ejecting game

Sure there is a reject button on the console, CloudySeeker777. It is on the front just to the right of where you insert the disc.

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Cpt Flappy Win User

Ejecting game

@cloudy if you are having an issue please create a post so that you can be assisted properly. that being said the xbox one has an eject button directly to the right of where you put the disc in. it has a symbol that looks like a triangle on top of a horizontal
    line. we are simply trying to help the original poster because his eject button is not functioning properly.
  10. CloudySeeker777 Win User

Ejecting game

Is this a joke? You mean to tell me that a unit I just bought my kids doesn't have an eject button for discs... Is this true? I can't seem to find an easy way to eject the disc from the game they're playing. I've never known or used an Xbox before and am
    surprised that there's no eject button. Surely there is one on the unit, right?
  11. Cpt Flappy Win User

Ejecting game

I would also recommend making sure your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet and not into a powerstrip or surge protector as this can cause odd issues. you can also follow the steps found here to manually eject the disc and check if theres anything
    on the disc causing the issue IE a sticker that got peeled up or a sticky substance on the disc itself. if it is still having issues contact support for repair/replacement options at 1-800-469-9269
  12. {Parity} Win User

Ejecting game

Try ejecting it manually then do a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cord on the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug it back up and and restart the
    console. Test to see if will now eject the disc. If not and since this is a new console you should return it for an exchange. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!
  13. {Parity} Win User

Ejecting game

Sure there is a reject button on the console, CloudySeeker777. It is on the front just to the right of where you insert the disc.
Thema:

Ejecting game

1. Ejecting game - Similar Threads - Ejecting game

2. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  3. Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...: My Xbox game pass app once launched doesn't allow me to eject my external HD drive which the games are installed in even after closing the app. it says the drive is in use so can't be ejected....
  4. Can't eject my External HDD cuz i downloaded the game files in it.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't eject my External HDD cuz i downloaded the game files in it.: Of course i can just disconnect the USB but i don't want to do that cuz it's not the right way to disconnect an external HDD, i want to eject it but always says it's in use thus not letting me...
  5. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51
  6. Eject button and game start up failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eject button and game start up failure: Ive just turned on my xbox one after about an hour of not playing it to continue playing an xbox 360 compatible game, but it wont start, says something wrong and directs me to multiplayer chat...
  7. Game won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won't eject: Xbox One.....Horizon 2 game. Played game successfully, but it won't eject. Help! d456e6d7-c45b-4a3e-b197-4f40f81d4060
  8. How do I eject my game discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I eject my game discs?: Hi there, I (seem) to have no way to eject the discs out from my Xbox One. The buttons on the front of the console do not seem to work (or even be real for that matter, the power button and eject...
  9. Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?: I have the classic Xbox and my eject button broke, which isn't a big deal usually because I can eject on the dashboard. However, i just bought dead space 2 and it has two disks, and to progress...
  10. XBOX ONE will not eject game disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE will not eject game disk: Hello All, I have a box that was purchased for Christmas. It was working fine until yesterday when we went to remove a game disk. It will not eject unless we manually do so. Any suggestions. We...