Eject xbox one disc with controller

Discus and support Eject xbox one disc with controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to eject a Xbox One disc using the controller? 49d16f22-a01a-4a13-a165-559e0ad5dc8a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Some Guidance Please, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Eject xbox one disc with controller

Is there a way to eject a Xbox One disc using the controller?

:)

Some Guidance Please, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Cobb
    Cobb Guest
  3. Bring it out in the new update !

Bring out the eject disc function with your controller because your *** XBOX ONE EJECT SENSOR is some *** cheap *** chinese junk. Somethimes it works like a charm and most of the time i just can't get it to work even when unplugging the *** console.

FruityMachete, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Eject xbox one disc with controller

DeadProspector,

Unfortunately there is not currently a way to eject the disk using only a controller. There is only a the touch sensor on the console and a manual eject method via the left side of the console in the vent area. If this is a feature you would like to see
    added back, please create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums. Thank you,

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Hordie Win User

Eject issues

6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

DeadProspector,

Unfortunately there is not currently a way to eject the disk using only a controller. There is only a the touch sensor on the console and a manual eject method via the left side of the console in the vent area. If this is a feature you would like to see
    added back, please create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums. Thank you,
  7. ArrowDawgX Win User

Xbox one remote disc eject

Yeah, I have a Logitech Harmony remote and it will eject an Xbox One disc remotely. I can't understand why this hasn't been added as a feature for the Xbox One controller.
  8. Unreal Warfare Win User

Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!

Voice control for ejecting discs? When you have to get up to swap the disc anyway? It takes all of two seconds for the system to eject your disc.
  9. XBF Eladio M Win User

Disk

Hey Power

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with ejecting one of your games.

As you have already tried manually eject your disc using the manual method, perhaps you could attempt to eject it using your controller? This can be done by
    Pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    Home, highlight the game that is currently inserted, and press
    X to eject the disc.

If this does not work for you, you may want to use Solution 2 from the article titled

Manually eject a disc from Xbox One

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. Eject xbox one disc with controller - Similar Threads - Eject disc controller

2. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  3. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  4. Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...: The question pretty much sums it up. I would continue searching the internet, and will, but wanted to post a recent question for reference to all people looking for assistance now. I’ve had...
  5. console won't eject or recognize disc anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    console won't eject or recognize disc anymore: I have a copy of garden warfare 2 in my Xbox and it won't be read for some reason. Do you know how to fix this? bce1ef64-3b39-4cdd-898e-2d124d7981f5
  6. Disc Eject Sound Then Powers Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Eject Sound Then Powers Off: In the last 2 weeks, it would just keep making the disc eject sound which was harmless I never played on disc but then it would make a disc eject sound and then power off and then every time I...
  7. How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...
  8. Xbox disc eject, slides down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disc eject, slides down?: Morning, I’ve got a replacement Xbox this morning but have noticed that when I eject a disc it comes out and then kind slides down to rest on the slightly slanted bit, my previous one didn’t do...
  9. My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.: Yesterday my Xbox one X froze on a game and when I shut it off for the night and come back the next morning it turns on, it can eject discks and literally nothing else. No output on both my living...
  10. Is it normal for an Xbox one to make sound when you eject a disc for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal for an Xbox one to make sound when you eject a disc for no reason?: My xbox always makes that sound when you take a disc out of it even after an hour it still makes that sound even if it's turned off 675d23ed-ed68-4b56-ab7a-0726fca44932