Eject button eject's my disc and keeps making the beeping sound

Discus and support Eject button eject's my disc and keeps making the beeping sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Time to time my eject button eject's my disc even if there not a disc in it I've unplugged it for 5 mins idk why it does it tho (edit) for some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoolClyde07, Jul 1, 2022.

1. CoolClyde07
    CoolClyde07 Guest

Time to time my eject button eject's my disc even if there not a disc in it I've unplugged it for 5 mins idk why it does it tho (edit) for some reason I can't can't reply to you but yes it happens to both of my disc and I did the soft reset but I do now know that when I unplug it and wait it takes longer for the eject button the start ejecting

:)

CoolClyde07, Jul 1, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Is it happening to any disc you try to use?
  3. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Does that happen to any game discs you try to insert? If it's happening to any discs, that means, there's something wrong with your disc drive. You can try doing the following steps:

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

In case the issue still persist, I'm afraid the console needs a service already. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  4. ImAice Win User

I'm not sure why you can't reply as I can see that you can keep on editing your question but since the issue still persist, I'm afraid the console needs a service.
  5. TheProfess0r Win User

No display

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Try this:

- If there's a disc in the Xbox console, eject it.

- On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for five seconds to turn off the console.

- Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

If that doesn't work then please do this:

- Turn your Xbox off

- Press and hold both the bind button and the eject button on your Xbox.

NOTE: The bind button is the one you use to sync wireless controllers to your Xbox, and the eject button is the one you use to eject discs.

- With the bind and eject buttons still held down, press and release the power button. At this time, you will hear a startup chime.

- Continue holding the bind and eject buttons until you hear the startup chime a second time

- Release the bind and eject buttons.

- Select Reset this Xbox from the menu.

- Choose the option "Keep my games & apps"
  6. TheProfess0r Win User

Xbox settings

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

NOTE: The Xbox should be off when you perform these steps.

- Turn your Xbox off

- Press and hold both the bind button and the eject button on your Xbox.

NOTE: The bind button is the one you use to sync wireless controllers to your Xbox, and the eject button is the one you use to eject discs.

- With the bind and eject buttons still held down, press and release the power button. At this time, you will hear a startup chime.

- Continue holding the bind and eject buttons until you hear the startup chime a second time

- Release the bind and eject buttons.

- Select Reset this Xbox from the menu.

- Choose the option "Keep my games & apps"

and let me know how it goes

If that doesn't work, try this:

- If there's a disc in the Xbox console, eject it.

- On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for five seconds to turn off the console.

- Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.
Thema:

1. Eject button eject's my disc and keeps making the beeping sound - Similar Threads - Eject button eject's

2. troubleshoot, eject ad bind buttons don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubleshoot, eject ad bind buttons don't work: my Xbox one x is blocked on te green screen of death. I searched online how to resolve and I saw the tutorial from Xbox site. Problem is my bind and eject buttons do not work and so I can't enter...
  3. My Xbox series X only turns on by pressing the eject button

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X only turns on by pressing the eject button: Good evening, i tried to turn my xbox with my controller, however it didn´t work, so i tried the power button, also didn't turn on. I tried to click the eject button and my console turned on. My...
  4. When i turn on my og Xbox one , after 5-6 seconda it makes the eject button sound then the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my og Xbox one , after 5-6 seconda it makes the eject button sound then the...: Xbox makes the eject sound after turning on , then off button sound 706c0c9f-4546-4d19-9179-a73f3922982e
  5. How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.: Is there any way to reset my xbox one's display settings with the case off my xbox, the ribbon on my xbox is broken so i have the case of it and use the sensor under the shell to turn it on and...
  6. How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...
  7. My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.: Yesterday my Xbox one X froze on a game and when I shut it off for the night and come back the next morning it turns on, it can eject discks and literally nothing else. No output on both my living...
  8. Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound?: I come to find my tv screen on and the game of the disc that is inserted on the screen, no one touched it for the past 8 hours, I try closing out of the game and turning off the Xbox but it...
  9. Eject and Bind button reset doesn't work no sounds or anything on my gears of war Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eject and Bind button reset doesn't work no sounds or anything on my gears of war Xbox one x: Xbox hard froze turned it off now won't turn back on unplugged everything and tried to get it to lunch in factory reset windo Eject and Bind button reset doesn't work no sounds or anything on my...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox 360 Slim from a thrift store, when I plugged it in, the power button and eject button would make a sound, but it wouldn't turn on. I've checked the USB ports, the...