Eject and Bind button reset doesn't work no sounds or anything on my gears of war Xbox one x

Discus and support Eject and Bind button reset doesn't work no sounds or anything on my gears of war Xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox hard froze turned it off now won't turn back on unplugged everything and tried to get it to lunch in factory reset windo Eject and Bind button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boo72983, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Boo72983
    Boo72983 Guest

Eject and Bind button reset doesn't work no sounds or anything on my gears of war Xbox one x

Xbox hard froze turned it off now won't turn back on unplugged everything and tried to get it to lunch in factory reset windo Eject and Bind button reset doesn't work no sounds or anything on my gears of war Xbox one x. Have tried multiple times.

:)

Boo72983, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Boo72983 Win User

How do you find an authorized repair place.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This depends on where you live
    You can try searching something like "authorized repair centers in "your city" "
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Boo72983

May I know if you tried connecting the console in a completely different room to see if that makes a difference?

If yes and if the console still doesn't turn on. You may need to start a repair order in the closest authorized retailer or where original parts are used
    (Microsoft no longer repairs Xbox one consoles)
  5. XxArodr192xX Win User

Xbox One No Signal> Green Xbox One screen > Black Screen Please help

Didn't work. . How do I use an offline factory reset I plug in my usb hold down the bind eject then press power and continue holding the bind and eject but the xbox doesn't make the 2 power up sounds
  6. TheProfess0r Win User

Xbox not showing up on TV screen

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

NOTE: The Xbox should be off when you perform these steps.

- Turn your Xbox off

- Press and hold both the bind button and the eject button on your Xbox.

NOTE: The bind button is the one you use to sync wireless controllers to your Xbox, and the eject button is the one you use to eject discs.

- With the bind and eject buttons still held down, press and release the power button. At this time, you will hear a startup chime.

- Continue holding the bind and eject buttons until you hear the startup chime a second time

- Release the bind and eject buttons.

If you manage to get to the troubleshooting screen, perform a factory reset. If that doesn't work then sadly, it seems to be an issue with the console.

You can also try the steps from this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
Thema:

1. Eject and Bind button reset doesn't work no sounds or anything on my gears of war Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Eject Bind button

2. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  3. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  4. Eject Issue on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eject Issue on Series X: I would like to request that this is dealt with. It really ought not be an issue. The issue is with the Series X detecting the disc in the machine. Latest instance is playing a game - requiring a...
  5. troubleshoot, eject ad bind buttons don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubleshoot, eject ad bind buttons don't work: my Xbox one x is blocked on te green screen of death. I searched online how to resolve and I saw the tutorial from Xbox site. Problem is my bind and eject buttons do not work and so I can't enter...
  6. Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject, nothing happened, and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject, nothing happened, and...: Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject (nothing happened) and turning it off and on. How can I fix this with our losing the thousands of hours I have in my games?...
  7. I can’t get on settings to reset console and I can’t reset with bind and eject

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get on settings to reset console and I can’t reset with bind and eject: My Xbox won’t open anything up or connect to Xbox live it has done this a couple of times normally I can reset by holding bind and Xbox console button, it just turns onto normal screen when I try...
  8. I can not enter the boot screen with the bind and eject buttons. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not enter the boot screen with the bind and eject buttons. Please help.: Hi I have some problem with my xbox one , SYSTEM ERROR E102 10030C02 8007045D.Please help me. Thanks 702db65d-7f51-4aea-9d18-4e1838fe59ce
  9. Green Screen which cannot be cleared with bind/eject; no troubleshooting screen. Just green.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Screen which cannot be cleared with bind/eject; no troubleshooting screen. Just green.: I have an X1 original that had an unclearable green login screen. The screen appears that it will load but never does. I have done the bind/eject with power on. I get the two beeps but it never...
  10. Pressing Bind & Eject at same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressing Bind & Eject at same time: I'm not really sure how I can be doing this wrong, but I cannot seem to trigger the factory reset option on my Xbox One. It is stuck on the green loading screen after the last update was...