Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added?

Discus and support Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why Egypt is not listed in region settings selection? 86fa8a7e-d1b4-4ce1-9362-500343d5ebf6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ramy Wagih, May 19, 2023.

1. Ramy Wagih
    Ramy Wagih Guest

Why Egypt is not listed in region settings selection?

:)

Ramy Wagih, May 19, 2023
  2. Creech [MSFT] Win User

Usually that means that Microsoft does not have a license from the government to operate there with the service in question.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Assuming that you're trying to use an Xbox console, it's because Egypt is not a supported region for any Xbox hardware or services aside from PC game pass
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass

This is the list of gamepass supported regions. If you notice, Egypt is not listed. While it is on a list to be added, it’s not live, and currently unsupported outside of testing.

[​IMG]
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass

Egypt is not a supported region for GamePass Xbox consoles or other services, you cannot access Xbox online services, and Microsoft has no legal right to provide them to you.

Ther is no information. on when Egypt might be added, any a. announcements will be via Xbox news and social media sites.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  6. Georges C. Win User

not having a xbox region store yet i can buy from microsoft windows store !

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hossan, the link below has the regions where Xbox services are active and present, unfortunately Egypt is not yet present.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/regions

Unfortunately Microsoft has not released any additions of new regions, but all regions that are added by Microsoft go to this list and are also announced on the Xbox News website that you can follow through the link below.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
Thema:

1. Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added? - Similar Threads - Egypt listed region

2. XBOX EGYPT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX EGYPT: I from egypt i have an xbox series x i just got couple of things that i don't understand and i wish my voice will be heard why we don't have a region and cheap store like Turkey and Argentina...
  3. Local payment in Egypt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local payment in Egypt: When I tried to buy from the Egyptian store, specifically this game https://www.microsoft.com/en-eg/p/cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty/9nmjd11kcrl0?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Which...
  4. I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...: I tried a lot to search for this but I reached nothing, so if someone tell me. 2ac1e533-e8b0-4839-b69d-9d2e23858b65
  5. Teredo Not Working in Egypt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Not Working in Egypt: i live in Egypt and have pc game pass and me and my friends cant connect and play with each other because Teredo is unable to qualify and its not working in Egypt what should we do ?...
  6. When will Xbox put Egypt region ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox put Egypt region ?: Please Xbox put Egypt region because If you don't put Egypt region this will decrease the members of Xbox c3d0e8df-f53f-4d81-aec8-085db6a35c76
  7. Teredo Not Working in Egypt?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Not Working in Egypt?: getting a Strict Nat Type when using the PC companion app. Teredo state is showing as a Probe (Primary Server) and sometimes it shows as unreachable over UDP. Note: all the ports mentioned on...
  8. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  9. Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?: and i need to know when it will be available it's really bothers me to have a XBOX console but i can't use all the features of it because it's not available in my region :/...
  10. Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?: Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store, is it because no one buys and they prefer cracked versions ,or price is higher than they can afford for a game (I think offers can...