Effects of changing my Microsoft account's primary alias?
Discus and support Effects of changing my Microsoft account's primary alias? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have access to the email address originally associated with my Microsoft and Xbox accounts. I want to completely remove this email (Email A)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eanna Swan, Jan 25, 2025.
Thema:
Effects of changing my Microsoft account's primary alias?
Loading...
-
Effects of changing my Microsoft account's primary alias? - Similar Threads - Effects changing Microsoft
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
There's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...
in XboX InsidersThere's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...: Tekken 6 and resident evil have no bgm audio only sound effects when i restarts the console it works also no save room theme in residen evil code veronica x 360 versions i tried audio settings i... -
I want to replace my drifting joysticks with Hall Effect Joysticks; is it worth it?
in XBoX on ConsolesI want to replace my drifting joysticks with Hall Effect Joysticks; is it worth it?: I have 6 Xbox controllers and only one of then do not have a drift/sticky button. I want to replace my drifting joysticks with Hall Effect Joysticks. Can y'all direct me to a video on how to do... -
I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X
in XBoX on ConsolesI am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out... -
Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox
in XBoX on ConsolesThird Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every... -
Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?
in XBoX on ConsolesThird party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?: Does anyone know where to find hall effect sensors sticks to put into your stock xbox controller? I know that Gulikit does for the Switch and Steamdeck and I know that third party controllers on... -
Cant change payment method when I change region so I effectively cant change region.
in XBoX AccessibilityCant change payment method when I change region so I effectively cant change region.: Hello, I have managed to change my xbox location from the US to India, but when I try to add in a new payment option (so that I can make purchases in the Indian store), it doesn't let me change... -
I have a smudgy effect on my screen when changing or running with weapon in mw2 warzone or...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a smudgy effect on my screen when changing or running with weapon in mw2 warzone or...: Good day i have an issue on thw Xbox series X while playing MW2 DMZ mode or Warzone mode, i get a smudgy effect on my screen when i change weapons quickly or when i tactical sprint and some times... -
Will changing my Microsoft account email effect my other Microsoft apps, Minecraft,...
in XBoX AccessibilityWill changing my Microsoft account email effect my other Microsoft apps, Minecraft,...: Hello, I hope all are doing well. So I recently noticed that my google account was breached, have no idea how they bypassed my 2FA, but anyways. I am in the process of changing my email on all...