Education Creators Program

Discus and support Education Creators Program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am currently trying to set up an Education Creators program for my school, however, every time I email the contact us the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Michael Bradbury, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Education Creators Program

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to set up an Education Creators program for my school, however, every time I email the contact us the email bounces back saying it can not be delivered, the address I am using is:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Does anyone know if this has been changed or if the education creators program has stopped being a thing?

regards,

Michael

:)

Michael Bradbury, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Oraclea Win User

Mind games for kids

It was announced recently that
    Minecraft recently added an Education category to its marketplace
    with content that is free to download today and will be available through the end of June 2020.

Two additional resources you might check out within the Xbox Store are the Creators Collection and the Apps. (The Creators Collection features a lot of independently-developed games which don't have achievements or multiplayer, but meet certain standards
    to be featured in the Xbox Store.). On my Xbox, I searched the Xbox store for "educational" and I saw several items in the Creators Collection section and a few in the Apps section that look like puzzle games, math flashcards, coloring books, or language-learning
    programs that might help as educational and enrichment tools. Best off, it looks like a lot of them are free as well!
  3. WPAK Win User

Video Game Trailer

4. EKChate Win User

Video Game Trailer

5. gds1972 Win User

ID@Xbox

Hi

If you are not able to access ID@Xbox you could always join the
    Xbox Live Creators program
    and then transition to ID@Xbox program at a later point.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Is there issues on publishing games on XBOX ONE in a none XBOX ONE listed country - Malaysia ?

Hi Ricky,

We won't have that information for you on the community forums since these are questions only the creators of this program can answer and the program creators do not have a presence here on the forums.

Best thing to do is check out the Creators program page and down towards the bottom there is a contact us link.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/

You may also need to transition to the L:
    ID@XBOX program and you can ask them your specific questions about what to do in a region that is not supported by Xbox Live. They have a Twitter account where you can ask them questions.
    https://twitter.com/id_xbox

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Education Creators Program

1. Education Creators Program - Similar Threads - Education Creators Program

2. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  3. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  4. Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes

in XBoX on Windows
    Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes: i have a question about https://learn.microsoft.com/uk-ua/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/policies/gc-policies-nav topics for xbox, pcgamepass and mobile quality standarts for compliance testing of games....
  5. I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.: I'm trying to get into Minecraft Education Edition and it says I need to verify my account. It shows 2 ways either to text or to Call but, the Phone that its set up to is one I've never seen...
  6. how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store: i only got a windows 7 pc and i try updateing it to be a windows 10 but it got some problems so i need help on this can you help cuz of microsoft store i cant get it is there another way to get...
  7. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  8. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329
  9. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  10. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...