Editing child age
Discus and support Editing child age in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kid wants to play Fortnite, but is not a teen. How do I waive the age restriction on that one game so he can downlaod it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Super momQW, May 24, 2020.
Thema:
Editing child age
Loading...
-
Editing child age - Similar Threads - Editing child age
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...
in XboX Insiders(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?... -
I tried to redeem my game "Child of Light Ultimate edition" but this error always pops up....
in XBoX Games and AppsI tried to redeem my game "Child of Light Ultimate edition" but this error always pops up....: I tried to redeem my game "Child of Light Ultimate edition" but this error always pops up. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or... -
Allowing my child to play multiplayer on Minecraft Java edition on his computer.
in XBoX AccessibilityAllowing my child to play multiplayer on Minecraft Java edition on his computer.: I cannot get my son’s Minecraft to enable the multiplayer button in Java edition. It is updated to the most recent update. I had found a similar thread and downloaded the family app. I was able to... -
Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting
in XBoX AccessibilityCannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting: Hi all, As shown below, I can't click into my child's account and access the online privacy stuff and I cannot find a fix anywhere nor anything regarding this issue. Any help is appreciated.... -
Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile
in XBoX AccessibilityFlytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile: Hej, Min son har länge spelat Fifa och Fortnite på min vuxenprofil på xbox one. Nu har jag fixat familjekonto och vill använda funktionerna där varför sonen fått ett eget barnkonto. Hur kan jag... -
Kinderkonto und Microsoft-Store [Edit - Translation] - Child account and Microsoft Store
in XBoX Games and AppsKinderkonto und Microsoft-Store [Edit - Translation] - Child account and Microsoft Store: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage und zwar möchte ich mir in der nächsten Zeit ein Spiel im Microsoft-Store kaufen. Ist das mit einem Kinderkonto möglich, ich bin nämlich fast 16? Außerdem sollen ja die...