Edge on Series X showing green screen

Discus and support Edge on Series X showing green screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying to watch some trailers in Microsoft Edge but recently when I have started to play them they have no problems with audio but it only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TinyDrac, Nov 4, 2021.

1. TinyDrac
    TinyDrac Guest

I have been trying to watch some trailers in Microsoft Edge but recently when I have started to play them they have no problems with audio but it only shows a green picture in the video area, anyone have a way to fix this at all?

:)

TinyDrac, Nov 4, 2021
  2. TinyDrac Win User

Hiya Jesse

The power cycle didn't work but the console reset has done the trick, thanks very much for your help :)
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
  4. robinwilson16 Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

Also your support forum doesn't work correctly in Chrome and just shows green dots edlessly going across the screen so I had to use Edge.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Overscan

From the Xbox home screen navigate to Settings >> All Settings
    >> Display & sound >> Video output >>
    Calibrate HDTV,
    and select Next until Aspect ratio and Sharpness is displayed on the screen. If you cannot see the green line on the edge of your screen, Use your TV settings to change the Aspect Ratio or picture size to show the green
    line at the edge of the screen.
Thema:

1. Edge on Series X showing green screen - Similar Threads - Edge Series showing

2. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  3. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  4. Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded

in XboX Insiders
    Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded: I am opening a website via Edge on Xbox Series X where I can log in and watch films and shorts, content quality is up to 1080p. Every now and then, around 10-15mins the video stops with a Fatal...
  5. Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?: Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k? submitted by /u/redditoct23 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X Controller for PC (Analogue stick scraping the edge of the chassis)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller for PC (Analogue stick scraping the edge of the chassis): A brand new Xbox Series X Robot White Controller for PC. The analogue sticks scrape against the edge of the plastic bevel when rotating them fully. It happens more poignantly at around 9'o'clock...
  7. Virtual Keyboard on Edge (Xbox Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual Keyboard on Edge (Xbox Series X/S): I'm copying and pasting a question made in October 2021 and still there is not a fix. Hi, So I was wondering, I use a keyboard and mouse on the newest version of microsoft edge on the xbox one...
  8. Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?: I was browsing the Microsoft edge browser on my Xbox Series S console and accidentally clicked on a random site that could very likely contain dangerous viruses or malicious code. I should note...
  9. Edge browser issue on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge browser issue on xbox series s: by chance I opened the edge browser and noticed that some space is being occupied by the application so I deleted everything but the console still keeps the space that edge took, the only way to...
  10. I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s: I bought my series s in january and i didn't have any problems, until i wanted to use edge and i couldn't find it on apps nor store, my xbox is updated and everything else is normal, i used vpns,...