Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

Discus and support Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Depuis la suppression du service One Drive sur Groove Musique, je cherche des solution pour optimiser l'écoute de ma musique sur XBOX.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Florian2tours, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

Bonjour,

Depuis la suppression du service One Drive sur Groove Musique, je cherche des solution pour optimiser l'écoute de ma musique sur XBOX.

Solution 1 : J'ai activé le DLNA et j'utilise l'appli Xbox "lecteur media" pour écouter mes chansons. Mais les pochettes ne s'affichent pas a la place j'ai l'icone du fichier wma Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one] :( (les fonctions
    aléatoire et répéter fonctionnent bien)

Quelqu'un sait comment faire pour que les pochettes s'affiche.

Sur mon ordi les pochette s'affiche pourtant bien..

Solution 2 : utiliser la fonction "Lire sur l'appareil" du Lecteur Windows Media de mon PC, en envoyant le son vers ma XBOX. Dans ce cas le son est lu dans l'appli Goorve Musique de ma Xbox
    (la pochette s'affiche Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one] :) ) mais pas possible de lire une liste de chanson seul un titre se charge même si je lie un playlist complète. je dois passer d'un titre a l'autre via les contrôles de lecture de mon Lecteur Windows Media, depuis mon PC

Quelqu'un sait comment régler se problème ???

Merci par avance

[Translation-Hello

Since deleting the one drive service on Groove music, I'm looking for a solution to optimize listening to my music on XBOX.

Solution 1: I activated the DLNA and I use the Xbox "Media Player" app to listen to my songs. But the pouches do not display instead I have the icon of the WMA fileEcouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one] :( (random and repeat functions work well)

Someone knows how to make the pouches appear.

On my computer the pouch is displayed though

Solution 2: use the "play on device" feature of the Windows Media Player on my PC, by sending the sound to my XBOX. In this case the sound is played in the Goorve music app of my Xbox (the pouch appearsEcouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one] :)) but not possible to play a song list only
    a title will load even if I link a full playlist. I have to switch from one title to another via the playback controls of my Windows Media Player, from my PC

Someone knows how to fix??? problem

Thanks in advance]

:)

Florian2tours, Apr 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

Hi Florian,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Have you checked Spotify to see if your music is there also? When all this occurred some music was moved to spotify. You can view the entire guide here for

Groove music and spotify

All the music that had a match in Spotify’s catalog now appears in your Spotify library and playlists. All your purchased or uploaded non-Groove Music Pass music will remain untouched in the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps. Music you own and
    that is stored locally on your hard drive or on OneDrive is untouched and will continue to be playable from your local hard drive through the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps.

Try the Spotify app and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Enzo-V Win User

3D

ba oui mais quand on se dit console "all in one " et ne pas lire les BR 3D, je trouve ça abusé, sur tout que niveau multimedia c'est bof, via play to de windows 8 ou phone même les mkv ne sont pas prises en charge.

Niveau musique ça pue aussi, j'avais sur ma 360 des effets optique durant la lecture, la possibilité de rip mon cd, me faire une playlist, ecouter la musique durant un jeu ou sur le dash et maintenant plus rien du tout.

tu parles d'un all in one ^^
  4. alexward1230 Win User

Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

"You mentioned that you use third party apps for this, those probably would also need updates after the change on the app for music on Xbox"

This isn't true. Xbox supports "DLNA / UPnP" which are universal protocols. It doesn't matter what software I use to cast, Windows, IOS, etc. As long as the casting app is compliant to the UPnP/DLNA protocol then the Xbox should be able to play casted content.

Are you saying that the Xbox one is no longer DLNA/UPnP compliant and therefore no longer supports this protocol after the update?

"those probably would also need updates after the change on the app for music on Xbox"

I am an app developer for one of the 3rd part apps that cast to Xbox One. What changes specifically need to be implemented in my app to account for the Xbox One no longer being UPnP/DLNA compliant?
  5. IceStorm III Win User

No MP3 on Xbox One!

Install DLNA server on phone/tablet/laptop/PC, or enable on NAS. Publish music. Play via Xbox One. Problem solved.
  6. RyanCook311 Win User

Music

One solution for this I've seen is using DLNA to stream to Xbox music with it snapped but there's one major downfall to this every time a new track starts the Xbox will change focus to Xbox music.
Thema:

1. Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one] - Similar Threads - Ecouter musique DLNA

2. Xbox not showing up as a dlna device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not showing up as a dlna device: I cannot find my xbox and connect to it via my android phone as a dlna device for streaming. Share to is enabled, along with device controls. a87227a2-f904-4162-a026-6dbee565dcb1
  3. DLNA broken with new Media Player app?

in XboX Insiders
    DLNA broken with new Media Player app?: A recent Xbox update included a new "Media Player" app. This app replaced Groove Music and automatically launches whenever I attempt to cast media (audio) from my home PC or Android phone to the...
  4. DLNA PlayTo not working with new Windows Media Player app on Xbox Series

in XBoX on Windows
    DLNA PlayTo not working with new Windows Media Player app on Xbox Series: Previously I was able to use the "Cast to device" DLNA functionality built into windows (or other dlna "play-to" apps) to play music to my Xbox Series consoles. After being forced to update to the...
  5. WD My Cloud DLNA server not detected by Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    WD My Cloud DLNA server not detected by Xbox One S: having tried a few things, i'm not able to get my media to show up on Xbox One from my NAS (WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra). upnp is OFF in my router Twonky (DLNA server dashboard) allows me to choose...
  6. Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot

in XboX Insiders
    Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot: Its been 7 years and no phone, wifi setup, app, console version, or console revision, has seemed to make streaming music stable. Its degrades (album art start getting mixed up or absent, until the...
  7. Xbox One DLNA Media Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One DLNA Media Server: [img] [img] [img] I’ve downloaded the Media Player on my Xbox One so I can set a custom background. I’ve looked at some websites on how to stream my music/photos/videos via my computer but I’m...
  8. LG 42PG20D: DLNA works badly

in XBoX TV Hardware
    LG 42PG20D: DLNA works badly: LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: DLNA works badly Don't use DLNA. Use Kodi from Xbox app store, setup NFS shares on the QNAP (see Kodi NFS wiki). Add NFS shared folder to Kodi and it will play content...
  9. DLNA Discovery in Media Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLNA Discovery in Media Player: I have been having an issue since I purchased my xbox one s that it will take a long time to discover a local DLNA source. My windows 10 PC recognizes it right away as well as my ROKU and other...
  10. XBOX One S DLNA Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S DLNA Problems: My XBOX One S and original XBOX One are able to detect the DLNA Server that is hooked up to my router, but it does not find any of the files. I do not know when this problem came about because I...