Ebony Flintlock Pistol From March 17th Mixer Stream?

Discus and support Ebony Flintlock Pistol From March 17th Mixer Stream? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watch the entire Sea of thieves first stream on mixer, Saturday March 17th on my Xbox. After which I found out I would get the pistol skin. I i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XyPhIr, Mar 28, 2018.

1. XyPhIr
    XyPhIr Guest

I watch the entire Sea of thieves first stream on mixer, Saturday March 17th on my Xbox. After which I found out I would get the pistol skin. I i never looked into it after that, i just waited. I seen there was another chance to get the said skin for people
    who have missed it on the second stream, but i was working and never got the chance to watch the stream. but for what I knew I already thought I already gotten the skin. But now I'm reading that it would show up under my Microsoft order history under my account
    if I did get it on the first stream; but nothing is showing. After reading of people who gotten the pistol skin from the second stream is upseting because im still waiting to get mine. Please help. Thanks

Edit: My accounts are linked.

:)

XyPhIr, Mar 28, 2018
  2. TorKett
    TorKett Guest
    Missing flintlock skin - Sea of Thieves

I haven't recieved my ebony flintlock pistol skin on Sea of thieves from the mixer stream.

TorKett, Mar 28, 2018
  3. MediaOffline
    MediaOffline Guest
    MediaOffline, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Ebony Flintlock Pistol From March 17th Mixer Stream?

Hi there, thanks for reaching out XyPhlr.

We took a closer look and forwarded you more info about this to your Xbox Live Message Center. We hope that helps Ebony Flintlock Pistol From March 17th Mixer Stream? :)

Mister Cazador, Mar 30, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there, thanks for reaching out XyPhlr.

We took a closer look and forwarded you more info about this to your Xbox Live Message Center. We hope that helps :)
  6. Alypheos Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

I began watching the mixer stream a couple minutes before it started on April 16th but have yet to receive the ebony flintlock pistol that was promised for watching the stream.

gamertag is:
  7. VTB Thumper Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

Same thing for me. I watched the entire stream, on both xbox and PC, my gamertag and mixer accounts are linked. I never received the Ebony Flintlock pistol, either. I really would like to get the Huntress Figurehead...
  8. JongleurStones Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

ps: I have my Mixer account since the first stream event, with the Ebony Flintlock reward (5 or 6 months ago)
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

Missing ebony flintlock pistol from mixer stream

Heya!

If you check your Xbox messages do you see a code for that content now?

Post back and let us know!
Thema:

1. Ebony Flintlock Pistol From March 17th Mixer Stream? - Similar Threads - Ebony Flintlock Pistol

2. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hi Diego! I myself had the same problem, and was logged into the stream 4-5 minutes before it started. 7aea87ec-78be-4677-99e6-8962c056b29d
  3. Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Hi I into logged into Mixer 5 minutes before it started (connected to my Microsoft account) and watched the live stream and ive still not received the Ebon Flintlock. Ive also checked my order...
  4. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  5. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: I watched stream and I can see Ebon Flintlock in my order history, but I still don't have it in game. Could you please help me? Also I tried to do that, but didn't help: PC: Clear your store...
  6. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...
  7. Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream: I did get the message from xbox live, I have the notification from mixer and I see it in my recent transactions. Just not seeing it in-game. Thanks in advance ea45a749-3a06-4c8f-bdad-f7dcdefb00ac
  8. Ebony flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony flintlock: I have my rage 2 avatar item and the ebony flintlocks appears in my order history and got a mixer notification but it does not appear in game on my account and yes it is the correct account i'm...
  9. Ebony Flintlock not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony Flintlock not received: Hi there. I still dont have anything in my order history after streaming Insiders last week. This post is after the second wave an ambassador mentioned, please support. Thanks....
  10. Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream: Dear sir/ma'am, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon Flintlock. I've put in...