Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless

Discus and support Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello community, I have this gamepad: https://www.easysmx.com/products/easysmx-kc-8236-wireless-gamepad, which I'm trying to use on a 64bit Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Flick67, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Flick67
    Flick67 Guest

Hello community,

I have this gamepad: https://www.easysmx.com/products/easysmx-kc-8236-wireless-gamepad, which I'm trying to use on a 64bit Windows 10.

If I connect the gamepad with a cable everything works fine - the computer recognizes it, I can use it in all games. The problem is when I'm trying to use it with the wireless adapter. Once I plug that in I get the "USB device is not recognized on this computer"
    error message

I've tried everything I can think of - updating the drivers, disconnecting every other USB device I have in, restarting the USB ports, restarting the computer.

If I check in 'device manager' it tells me the problem is an inability to get the device description

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

Flick67, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello there.

As i can see at product details and user manual
    here
    , USB cable is used obly to connect controller to PS3 or Smartphone/Tablet via OTG Cable. There is no information about Windows support direct usb connection without wireless adapter.
  3. edi tempura Win User

Elite Controller 2 paddles not registering in app

It's probably because your gamepad firmware is 5.11 or newer. Due to this, your Xbox gamepad is not recognized as Elite and so paddles are not working. This happens if you connect over bluetooth. Try using a cable and it should work.

Alternatively, you can downgrade firmware of your gamepad on Windows. Use Win+R to open command line and type

xboxaccessories:\\firmwareupdate?legacyDowngrade=true

make sure your gamepad is connected via USB.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

Hello,

one option is a wireless USB to PC adapter.

The second option I use. I have an Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad. I have a USB cable connected to the gamepad, I connect it to my laptop and the system will find the gamepad and without any problem my gamepad works.
  5. user928new Win User

Xbox one controller not connecting to Xbox Wireless Adapter for win10

Summary: I fixed it by plugging USB cable into a controller and pc, win 10 recognized it, system restart was required and after that controller was working wirelessly also.

Longer description: I installed fresh windows 10, downloaded and installed all win updates, then I tried all these steps and at the end controller started working.

1) plugged wireless adapter into USB windows 10 recognized it but Xbox one controller won't connect (keep on blinking)

2) plugged wireless adapter into another USB port but Xbox one controller won't connect (keep on blinking)

3) plugged wireless adapter into another USB port started task manager removed Xbox one adapter, windows found it again but still noting (gamepad keep on blinking)

4) plugged wireless adapter into another USB port (front) started task manager removed Xbox one adapter and Xbox drivers, windows found it again installed it but still noting (gamepad keep on blinking)

5) FINALLY, I fixed it by plugging USB cable into a controller and pc, win 10 recognized it, system restart was required and after that controller was working wirelessly also.
  6. S Flaizlett Win User

Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

When the gamepad is connected to the PC with a wire, the problem disappears. But when I disconnect usb-c from gamepad, it appears again.
Thema:

1. Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless - Similar Threads - Easy SMX Gamepad

2. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  3. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  4. This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...: I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do in xbox one+ usb settings, Add support for usb mics, your benifit? More xbox streamers f953e994-6433-4435-b22b-189ffb99636d
  5. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  6. Easy Anti-Cheat not working with Xbox App Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy Anti-Cheat not working with Xbox App Games.: I am trying to play Texas Chainsaw Massacre using the Xbox App, since I have Game Pass. Every time I have tried to load the game, Easy Anti-Cheat fails to load and shows the error "Launch Error;...
  7. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  8. Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?: The TriPeaks game on 9/16 is an easy level, but it is unsolvable. I am a premium user and am using Windows 11 Home. 70b5426f-4cd9-4f7d-a010-d878d43d43eb
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  10. the Sept. 16th tri peaks "easy" game is not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Sept. 16th tri peaks "easy" game is not possible: The sept16 Microsoft Solitaire game of Tri peaks "easy" game is not possible e7e056f9-5cbd-4e38-8782-a78a940f47b9