EASFC Levels 101?
Discus and support EASFC Levels 101? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, Anyone know anyone who is 101 EASFC level been looking for someone to help me get 'High Socks' Message below or add me on Xbox One and send me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TuppyJam, Jan 26, 2014.
Thema:
EASFC Levels 101?
Loading...
-
EASFC Levels 101? - Similar Threads - EASFC Levels 101
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?
in XboX Insiders10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Catálogo EASFC
in XBoX Games and AppsCatálogo EASFC: I'm getting a gift in the game FIFA 14 but it does not appear to me this is a boot Nike Tiempo - Red / White / Chrome! This to me this as received, but when I go to the catalog it is blocked... -
easfc won't connect
in XBoX Games and Appseasfc won't connect: Hi everyone, my easfc will not connect on fifa 14. I have had the game since christmas and it still hasn't been able to connect. can someone please try and help me out?...