Eas fc server not connecting FIFA 12

Discus and support Eas fc server not connecting FIFA 12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guy's, Been playing FIFA 12 online for a couple of years no problem except last two weeks it won't connect and log my progress in fifa12. Can play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dazsmith34, Jan 6, 2014.

1. dazsmith34
    dazsmith34 Guest

Hi guy's, Been playing FIFA 12 online for a couple of years no problem except last two weeks it won't connect and log my progress in fifa12. Can play online no probs but won't update my points earned. Is this an Ea server error or something I've done?
    Frustrating as played lots of matches over Xmas period and not got any more points. Any help would be gratefully recieved!!!!

:)

dazsmith34, Jan 6, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Fifa 14 Not connecting to EAS FC

EA was the victim of a Ddos attack last night. Their servers were down last time I checked. If I find anymore news I will post back here.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Fantanafest
    Fantanafest Guest
    Fifa 14 Not connecting to EAS FC

Hi all,

whats the problem with FIFA 14 my son can no longer connect to Ultimate team on his new xbox one?! Ive scoured the internet and apparently there are major issues with fifa 14, EA and the new origin accounts connecting. help please?!!! I know that this stupid
    13 age restriction with origin exists but even setting up a new account that is adult and creating an origin account to play fifa 14 doesn't connect HEEEEELP!

Fantanafest, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Tr0llChief
    Tr0llChief Guest

Problem can be caused that EAS FC servers was shutted down for mainteance or they was suspended by EA Sports.

Tr0llChief, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Tr0llChief Win User

Problem can be caused that EAS FC servers was shutted down for mainteance or they was suspended by EA Sports.
  6. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

it was fifa 23 and yesterday i got into ea sports fc 24 ultimate team but today i was unable to connect
  7. Bam Bam Mickey Win User

Player delay

It's EA servers.

Fifa 12 is the only solution, and that's not guaranteed.
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

redeem codes

The leaflet isn't for FIFA Points to be used in Ultimate Team, they're EAS FC points and they're used for various in-game unlocks. You can access the EAS FC Catalogue by pressing 'X' in the main menu.
  9. FullFormula4121 Win User

EA SERVER CONNECTION PROBLEMS >BATTLEFIELD 2>>DO NOT BUY BATTLEFIELD 3!!!.....YET.

I don't think that the server issues are tied to the BF3 demo. There has to be something larger going on with EA's servers overall. People are getting the "Cannot connect to EA servers" error for the BF3 demo, BC2 and FIFA 12, and these are just teh games
    that I play. Hopefully something is in the works to straighten this out soon.
Thema:

1. Eas fc server not connecting FIFA 12 - Similar Threads - Eas server connecting

2. unable to connect to ea servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to ea servers: hello! i'm algerian i moved to russia and i bought an xbox series s and bought ea sports fc 24 and when i try to play ultimate team i can't connect to ea servers,so any solution please because...
  3. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  4. Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but: Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but it works for every other mode.Any idea how to fix? 5fab72c3-ca21-4c72-b7e1-4007bc2858cb
  5. Why won't my cloud device connect to EA server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my cloud device connect to EA server: Everytime I load up It Takes Two everything works fine until I press 'online'. It loads for a bit, then has me put in a nickname (no matter what I put, it's says 'Prohibited words or characters')....
  6. Plants vs Zombies can't connect to EA Server ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plants vs Zombies can't connect to EA Server ?: Just downloaded as free bee Xbox One Live Gold. I launch it and will never connect to an EA Server ? bd387dbd-e917-4cfb-8777-87ad8467bbd4
  7. Unable to connect to server EA - SW Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server EA - SW Battlefront 2: When I try to go online on Battlefront 2 it gives me an error number 524 telling me "unfortunately this account can not play online" how can I solve it? Help Me Pleasee...
  8. X box one s can go to online and connect to EA 2018 soccer server . But it can not find the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box one s can go to online and connect to EA 2018 soccer server . But it can not find the ...: x box s can go to online and connect to EA 2018 soccer server. But it can not to find online opponents to play the game using Rogers internet modem. Why? ccda249f-12bb-4a88-b7ad-8a701fe3e742
  9. I can't connect to ea server do somethinh for please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to ea server do somethinh for please: Ea servers need fixing please 767a5ae6-cc05-4cee-9ea7-a37c7a11a5e6
  10. Can not connect to EA-server after upgrade!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not connect to EA-server after upgrade!!: Hi, since several weeks we cannot connect to EA-server with our X-box Live account. I has now come to my knowledge that this is due to an upgrade. We live in Finland on the Ålands Islands and...