Earth Defense Force 2025 lack of support.

Discus and support Earth Defense Force 2025 lack of support. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been reporting and outage for earth defense force 2025 multiplayer for almost a month now and im just getting sent in circles between microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryanchristle, Jul 27, 2021.

1. ryanchristle
    ryanchristle Guest

I have been reporting and outage for earth defense force 2025 multiplayer for almost a month now and im just getting sent in circles between microsoft support and the publishers. both of them say its not on their end but the problem is obviously on someone's end. Who am I supposed to report the outage to so something gets done about it if neither of the support teams want to attempt to fix it? I've heard microsoft support say its a 48 hour fix (3 days ago), they told me nobody reported it even though I have been for almost a month now. The only thing I have to go on is both microsoft and the publisher saying they didnt shut down the servers its just an outage. Very frustrating situation.

:)

ryanchristle, Jul 27, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ya you gotta keep at it there isn't much anyone can fo since its the devs Code not ms

Just remind them that you dont have issues with other games

No-one but the developer and publisher can do anything with their code
  3. ryanchristle Win User

I have been in contact with them since the game stopped working, all they say is its microsofts issue not theirs. The publishers didn't even respond to my last attempt to contact them.
  4. ryanchristle Win User

Hopefully it does finally get fixed. I dont think i have ever seen a game down for a week even, much less pushing 2 months.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You gotta contact the publisher as you don't have anymore other issue with other games it's the publishers issue
  6. CloudNottaham Win User

Made another official inquiry into this a couple days ago and was told again they'd look into it and work with the developers to fix it. Who knows if it'll actually get fixed this time but fingers crossed?
Thema:

1. Earth Defense Force 2025 lack of support. - Similar Threads - Earth Defense Force

2. Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth

in XboX Insiders
    Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth: Having used microsoft since 1980 plus windows on 3 floppy disks, and keeping up with everything and at times anti microsoft, i have moved from xbox one with konnect to XBOX X, i am finding it...
  3. Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?: Hi, I am the server of the realm, but I am gonna fly to another country which is so far that I am not sure if my friend can still join my realm server. 1f5333ed-8c72-44b4-a3e0-380773584ab9
  4. How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!: Everywhere I go online to find an explanation for how to enable mods just says to find the ModifiableWindowsApps folder and says I should see the Halo MCC game files inside it. My...
  5. Hello people of earth. from hi to hello

in XboX Insiders
    Hello people of earth. from hi to hello: Hello Earth... submitted by /u/PixelPioneer12 [link] [comments]
  6. Scorched Earth DLC on XBox One Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scorched Earth DLC on XBox One Not Working: Hi I've had The Ark survival evolved on my XBox One for a while. I downloaded a package from the Microsoft store in a sale which included all the DLC maps and skins etc with the game. The DLC...
  7. Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup: "I figured out why the game is crashing. If I start the game without logging into my account, it works, but as soon as it asks me to log in, the game crashes." how i can fix this?...
  8. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?: I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Program Issue: Everyday is Earth Day cannot be completed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Program Issue: Everyday is Earth Day cannot be completed.: Day 2 is preventing me from completing this 50 Points quest. It's true. This has caught a software virus preventing me from earning points from there. See for yourselves. You can't earn points...
  10. Viewing Google Earth on Microsoft Edge on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing Google Earth on Microsoft Edge on Xbox: As soon as I watch Google Earth on Microsoft Edge on xbox, the memory goes over. The same thing happens no matter how many times it is repeated. The same goes for satellite photos of Google Maps....