Earphones not working after May 28 OS update

Discus and support Earphones not working after May 28 OS update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the update released yesterday (OS 10.0.19041.2494) my earphones don't register any audio. Tested plugging the earphones into 2 different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wolfsbane_308, May 30, 2020.

  1. Earphones not working after May 28 OS update


    After the update released yesterday (OS 10.0.19041.2494) my earphones don't register any audio. Tested plugging the earphones into 2 different controllers. Tested the earphones on other devices they are fine. The controller was working before the update.
    Tried updating the controllers as well.

    :)
     
    Wolfsbane_308, May 30, 2020
    #1
  2. ThePhoenixKingz Win User

    Earphones not working after May 28 OS update

    Hi wolfsbane_308!

    It sounds like the new update separated the compatibility you bad before. Have you tried purchasing new headphones or a headset microphone combo and plugging that into a controller?
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

    Why is my audio cutting out on my series X

    If your connection works well while wired, then your earphones might be the issue. Try using a different pair of earphones. Also check that there aren't many network devices around (e.g. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) that may be interfering with your connection.
  4. raja777m-953B1C21-A6 Win User

    Microphone not working for skype-kinect-XBOneX-Stereo adaptor

    it said no updates needed- when I connected via usb.

    Now, Opened skype, made a call using kinect camera.

    camera works fine, I can hear other people via earphone connected directly to my remote. However, they cannot hear me via the earphone. If I remove the earphones, they can pickup the sound from the kinect microphone.
  5. Korhog Win User

    xbox menu

    this is update from 28 may
  6. Rip sudi Win User

    Mic not working

    I have understood that earphones (bluetooth earphones)dont works on xbox
Thema:

Earphones not working after May 28 OS update

Loading...
  1. Earphones not working after May 28 OS update - Similar Threads - Earphones working May

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Static/white noise when using my earphones?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Static/white noise when using my earphones?: I've had my series s for a year without any problems but since yesterday whenever i plug in my earphones with the controller there's this weird buzzing sound. I've tried different ways to fix i...