Earning Microsoft rewards points through PC Game Pass

Discus and support Earning Microsoft rewards points through PC Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just have one question on how earning points through Xbox works. I have a fairly high-end pc and am looking at getting pc game pass to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pharas99, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Pharas99
    Pharas99 Guest

Hello,

I just have one question on how earning points through Xbox works.

I have a fairly high-end pc and am looking at getting pc game pass to expand my game access.

Does the Microsoft rewards through Xbox app work with PC game pass or is it console exclusive?

Any insight on how this would work would be appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

Pharas99, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Zenosos Win User

Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working

Sounds to me that the app hasn't been getting updated. I know I can review my rewards through the Xbox game pass app under profile. I have a feeling they moved rewards off that app and combined with Xbox game pass as I believe the Microsoft points can
    only be earned through website now but you can earn Xbox game pass points too
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Pharas99,rewards works for the windows platform too, friend.

You can access rewards through the xbox app on your pc and cell phone as well.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

yes, it does.

also, you get more points per day too

just play a pc game online in multiplayer or with a friend and you get 100 points, have a certain amount of friends etc etc.

on average just playing one game per day nets me about 250 points.

there are other ways to earn points too, search via bing, 3 points per search, plus all the quickfire infallible quizzes too.
  5. Akito_Otogame Win User

Hello!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Pharas99,rewards works for the windows platform too, friend.

You can access rewards through the xbox app on your pc and cell phone as well.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
    Hello, im quite new to this as well,

How do you see rewards in the xbox app? or do you need to have an xbox to see the rewards in the xbox app?

I tried searching for the Rewards app as well, but could only find it on the internet which didnt work to download for some reason

(if that is thing tho, i honestly dunno)
  6. Differgent Win User

My Game Pass titles coming this week.

Not something that I subscribe to. I am a casual gamer and I already have enough subscriptions.
    For those not subbed to Game Pass I suggest earning points on Microsoft Rewards through purchases and daily missions to earn the gift cards for Live and/ or Game pass.

I think they should add some co op games.
Thema:

1. Earning Microsoft rewards points through PC Game Pass - Similar Threads - Earning Microsoft rewards

2. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  3. Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers: I have been a gold member for as long as I can remember. I do not play games online as there are too many cheating at ewach game. So, after taking away the free game every 2 weeks, what incentive...
  4. Adding Paramount+ to earn on Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    Adding Paramount+ to earn on Microsoft rewards: Hi I was wondering if there is any way to add paramount plus gift cards to Microsoft/Xbox rewards??? submitted by /u/Charming-Practice-10 [link] [comments]
  5. So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?: I've done 6 activities including the pc search and Microsoft edge bonus, but I don't see anymore other activities to get more points. According to google you can go and take some quizzes or...
  6. Microsoft Rewards App Achievement more. Earn More Not Working!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards App Achievement more. Earn More Not Working!: I have dealt with this too many times not being able to get my Microsoft reward points. I should receive 50 points after earning an achievement and what exactly is the problem you may ask...for...
  7. Microsoft Rewards New member Punch Card, Search and earn won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards New member Punch Card, Search and earn won't work: I cannot get this punch card to become redeemable to earn 1000 points. I have scanned the QR code on my mobile device, went to bing signed in to do 50 searches, I even did the searches on the xbox...
  8. achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...: June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman Return to Arkham (Xbox one version) and still...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Program not letting me earn points anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program not letting me earn points anymore.: So, it's taken a toll for the worst. I can't complete or earn points anymore no matter what. I think there is a virus in the program or I could be banned. 8b2eb3bb-67b2-46c3-bf1d-75a723da8e43
  10. [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...: Let's start a new, great year wit tutorial on how to get most od Microsoft rewards. Here you will find everything to get most out of the program. Happy new year to all of you. My the force be with...