Earn More Achieve More Not Working 26 June 2022

Discus and support Earn More Achieve More Not Working 26 June 2022 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Some weird and nothing is really picking up yesterday or today on my Xbox. My 27 week streak is at risk. EARN MORE ACHIVE MORE not working!!! Three... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by speedyduckling, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Earn More Achieve More Not Working 26 June 2022

Some weird and nothing is really picking up yesterday or today on my Xbox. My 27 week streak is at risk.

EARN MORE ACHIVE MORE not working!!!

Three achievements in a week not picking up!!!

:)

speedyduckling, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Katbornrider Win User

I'm having the same issues too yesterday and today
  3. idontlikethese Win User

I am finding that I can not get Microsoft to see that I have filled in the daily questions on my account, my wife's or my daughters. I have already lost my streak of over 150 days recently so I am not happy but that at least was my fault. Now I am unable to get any points at all today for anything on rewards.micrsosoft.com
  4. Adam Grzyb Win User

Similar here, not getting points for searching with edge or bing today (PC). Alternatively I`m using edge on my console and hopefully it will help.
    But unfortunately I lost my 50pts per achievement for last couple of days.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In regards to your concern you may need to get help from the Microsoft Rewards Team which you can do so by visiting this link and click "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. BobbyBug Win User

29th June 2022

This seems to have started working for me again today.

However I lost my steak; despite seeming to register a few points yesterday. And I was using this as my countdown to Christmas.
Thema:

1. Earn More Achieve More Not Working 26 June 2022 - Similar Threads - Earn More Achieve

2. The Xbox Mastercard is available today! A new way to earn more value for gaming. - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Mastercard is available today! A new way to earn more value for gaming. - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers: I have been a gold member for as long as I can remember. I do not play games online as there are too many cheating at ewach game. So, after taking away the free game every 2 weeks, what incentive...
  4. Why removing “Achieve More. Earn More.” is not a good idea...

in XboX Insiders
    Why removing “Achieve More. Earn More.” is not a good idea...: I'd just like to express why removing "Achieve More. Earn More." for 50 points per achievement per day is not a good idea. I now have no reason to play games for achievements. The achievements was...
  5. SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea

in XBoX on Windows
    SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea: Recently they have removed the AMEM because of many issues with it, I personally have also many times submitted tickets to the rewards team due to issues with it tracking. I have an idea, if not...
  6. Achieve more. Earn more.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve more. Earn more.: Is not working. It's not our NAT. I've restarted. Xbox/Microsoft get your stuff together and get this working cf21635e-258c-47a1-aa63-d9cc51cc0387
  7. How can i earn one more game switch I already used the additional one

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i earn one more game switch I already used the additional one: I just bought a next gen xbox and i use a gameshare but i ran out of switches and I already the addition one how cam i get one more e75eea51-16af-4d09-b75d-2f723e369bf7
  8. So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?: I've done 6 activities including the pc search and Microsoft edge bonus, but I don't see anymore other activities to get more points. According to google you can go and take some quizzes or...
  9. achieve more earn more not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achieve more earn more not working: achieve more earn more not working and support will not help. support just closes my ticket without doing anything. i know it is not just me or any of my Xboxes'. its not my network. clearly by...
  10. Achieve More. Earn...Nothing, Apparently.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve More. Earn...Nothing, Apparently.: Over the past few days I've received a dozen or so achievements. Some of them aren't even showing under recent achievements, so it's difficult to give an exact count. Over the past few days, I...