Early Access Error Code: 0x80040153

Discus and support Early Access Error Code: 0x80040153 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I spoke with an Xbox agent yesterday about an Xbox One error code (0x80040153) I started getting a few days ago when trying to play FIFA 16. The game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Englandglory, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Englandglory
    Englandglory Guest

I spoke with an Xbox agent yesterday about an Xbox One error code (0x80040153) I started getting a few days ago when trying to play FIFA 16. The game will not load, even though I can play all my other games fine. I have tried uninstalling the game but to
    no avail. The agent believed that the problem was caused because I consented to joining the new Xbox dashboard Early Access preview because he had talked to other customers with the same problem. He told me to post on the Early Access Forum for specialized
    assistance but it doesn't exist anymore, so I'm posting here.

Please let me know when you receive this by emailing me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Thanks!

-

:)

Englandglory, Dec 19, 2015
  2. ShakingPants
    ShakingPants Guest
    Error code 0x80040153 Early Access Error Code: 0x80040153 :(

Same problem here but for Youtube. I tried a hard restart, pulling the power cord and deleting/reinstalling but no luck either .

ShakingPants, Dec 19, 2015
  3. chewy2k3
    chewy2k3 Guest
    Error code 0x80040153 Early Access Error Code: 0x80040153 :(

Core services been down more times than a granny's knickers will we see a free month of gold as compensation I think not. Just think we will have more of this unsatisfactory service where people get more xbox ones over Christmas.

chewy2k3, Dec 19, 2015
  4. The Fatal Vibez Win User

Error code

I can't play BL3 I keep getting an error code error code 0x80040153 on my xb1 HELP!! and xbox live services says everything is up an running which obviously it's NOT:( Anyone got this resolved?? HOW?? THX
  5. chewy2k3 Win User

Error code 0x80040153 :(

Core services been down more times than a granny's knickers will we see a free month of gold as compensation I think not. Just think we will have more of this unsatisfactory service where people get more xbox ones over Christmas.
  6. BarrelComa66779 Win User

I am receiving the same error code when I try using Netflix. I am paying fees for Xbox live gold and Netflix and I am not able to access either service....ugh$$$$
  7. VicenaryManx845 Win User

I have the same problem I cant play my fifa 16
  8. Sgt Pro Shots Win User

It's the Xbox core services it's been down 3 times in the past week and to be honest I'm getting a bit fed up of it goes down around 8 and don't end up playing on the Xbox because of this :(
Thema:

1. Early Access Error Code: 0x80040153 - Similar Threads - Early Access Error

2. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  3. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  4. I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...: I downloaded Forza Motorsport on game pass and bought premium add one for early access. However, the game Audio does not work? Only on the menu screen, one you are racing it doesn’t work? Even on...
  5. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614
  6. FC24 Early access addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC24 Early access addition: I have bought FC24 but not the early access version & want to change it to this version, It won’t let me on my order history can anybody help please ? 8817dc60-a9ab-489d-a302-44ba373422e2
  7. MORTAL KOMBAT 1 EARLY ACCESS.

in XBoX Accessibility
    MORTAL KOMBAT 1 EARLY ACCESS.: I PRE-ORDERED MORTAL KOMBAT 1 TO GET EARLY ACCESS ON THE 14TH BUT I'M NOT GETTING EARLY ACCESS TO PLAY, WHY CAN'T I PLAY NOW? 61f92ce8-2bc4-4bcf-a290-a1f0d3e96184
  8. Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?: I have access to gamepass through a shared account. I pre-loaded the game and purchased the premium edition upgrade, but I get the “too early” pop-up no matter what I try. Does the premium edition...
  9. Early Starfield access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early Starfield access: Hi bought Starfield weeks ago to get early access on Xbox one s but it won't allow me to start the game. Anything I need to do? Ali PS should have said Series S not One!...
  10. Early access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early access problem: I pre ordered starfeild premium edition and the early launch is supposed to start today but every time I try to launch it, it tells me I’m too early 2fa7be15-12cd-49e1-baf5-09a5968e89a1