EAplay with Gamepass won't let me play
Discus and support EAplay with Gamepass won't let me play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to download the game it takes me to the EAPlay store and tells me I need to sub (pay more) for a game im already supposed to be able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rocky F1, Jan 25, 2025.
Thema:
EAplay with Gamepass won't let me play
Loading...
-
EAplay with Gamepass won't let me play - Similar Threads - EAplay Gamepass won't
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library
in XboX InsidersI Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]... -
Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC
in XboX InsidersErro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive... -
Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?
in XboX InsidersNitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a... -
I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account
in XBoX AccessibilityI need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account: Here is the transcript from EA support that explains just about all of the issue ilind (7/3/2023, 4:49:23 PM): Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Milind, may I start with your first... -
I have gamepass ultimate. I can play microsoft games but i can't play ubisoft or eaplay...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have gamepass ultimate. I can play microsoft games but i can't play ubisoft or eaplay...: Whenever I use gamepass to play a game, such as titanfall 2 (EAPlay), EAPlay says my account is not connected. Same thing happens when I try games on Ubisoft. If anyone could help it'd be greatly...