EAFC pre order

Discus and support EAFC pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered EAFC24 and I accidentally used my debit card instead of my Microsoft account balance how do I change it as it’s tried taking the money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter Andrews1, Sep 19, 2023.

1. EAFC pre order

I pre ordered EAFC24 and I accidentally used my debit card instead of my Microsoft account balance how do I change it as it’s tried taking the money from my card but it’s not a card I use anymore so I can’t add funds to it? Please help

:)

Peter Andrews1, Sep 19, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

EAFC pre order

It seems that the only option in this case would be to cancel the pre-order and try again using your Microsoft account balance.
  3. Peter Andrews1 Win User

EAFC pre order

I don’t want to cancel it I just want to change the payment method from bank card to Microsoft account balance if this is possible? I’ve tried going on change payment method but it just lets me use card or add a new card it doesn’t give me the option to use my account balance
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

EAFC pre order

5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I pre ordered the new eafc game and no payment was taken

Hello Eddie how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Rest assured, everything is fine with your purchase.

If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be debited immediately. If you used a credit card or split your payment between your credit card and account balance, you will be charged 10 days before the game launches.
    If your account balance is less than the authorized billing amount for the order, the remainder will be debited from your credit card. We'll send an email to your billing account confirming that the remainder of your card payment has been successfully debited and that the game will be available for you to play on launch day.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/pre-order-faq
  6. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

Eafc points not on my account

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your EAFC points. Please note that EAFC points are managed by EA, not Microsoft.

To resolve this issue, I recommend contacting EA customer support directly. You can reach them through their website or by phone. They will be able to assist you with any issues related to your EAFC points and provide you with the necessary redeem code.

https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/
Thema:

EAFC pre order

1. EAFC pre order - Similar Threads - EAFC pre order

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Don’t have any commentary when I play eafc 24 it rivals on Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don’t have any commentary when I play eafc 24 it rivals on Xbox series s: No commentary on rivals on eafc24 it 522176e6-b3df-42b2-b533-5a77a66c9845
  4. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  5. EAFC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EAFC: Hey. Me and my friend are trying to play EAFC online friendlies together and everytime he tries to select a team none of his buttons work and can’t select a team. we also get into a game and none...
  6. I bought EAFC 24 but I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought EAFC 24 but I can't play it: I just bought EA sports FC 24 and it won't let me play the game and when I look at it in the Microsoft store it tells me the game isn't installed but when I look at it when I press "manage game"...
  7. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  8. I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...: I bought EAFC points from a third party retailer, but I accidentally bought them for PC, I’ve since redeemed them on my EA account and over 48 hours later they haven’t showed on my Xbox (as they...
  9. I pre-ordred EAFC 24 and didn't receive the product and/or my money back. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordred EAFC 24 and didn't receive the product and/or my money back. How do I fix this?: I pre-ordred EAFC 24 and didn't receive the product and/or my money back. How do I fix this? dc4a165a-27c1-45b4-9ce1-d547a975a1dc
  10. When do i get game pass ultimate for pre ordering eafc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do i get game pass ultimate for pre ordering eafc 24?: When i pre-ordered it, it said that it came with one month of game pass ultimate but i haven't seen any emails about it yet. 9583d61d-0abe-4e8f-a520-7ab3f5f98722