EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

Discus and support EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by subhro gupta, Dec 29, 2023.

1. subhro gupta
    subhro gupta Guest

Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not accept the A button.

:)

subhro gupta, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello subhro,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to launch EA Sports FC 24 on your Xbox X. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps yet? If not, I recommend trying the following:

1. Restart your Xbox X and try launching the game again.

2. Check for any available updates for both your Xbox X and the game itself.

3. Clear the cache on your Xbox X by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then unplugging it for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on again.

4. Uninstall and reinstall the game.

5. Try launching other games and see if you will be stuck on welcome page too.

If issues happens to specific game only, you may need to contact EA Sports support for further assistance as this may be an issue with the game itself. However, if this happens to all games on Xbox X. Please provide us further information:

1. Are you referring to Xbox Series X or Xbox One X?
    2. What is the status of your Xbox Network? Please follow the steps below:
      • Kindly go to Xbox Console's Settings.
      • Select Network and Network Settings.
      • Look for NAT Type.
      • Please reply with a screenshot or picture of the Xbox Network.
    3. Is this happening to all games? If so, please provide us a screenshot of the issue and conceal your gamertag and full name.
    4. Can you launch any apps installed to Xbox?

We look forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. UnchargedTerror Win User

Fifa 13 Achievements.

Pulled From 12. :

EAS FC Youth Academy 10

Reach level 5 in the EA SPORTS Football Club (8)

This will come by playing the game. Anything you do (playing matches, completing VP Accomplishments, starting up the game, completing challenges) will earn you XP. You need 5000XP for level 5.

EAS FC Starting 11 30

Reach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club (21)

Same as EAS FC Youth Academy, but for this one you need 48,691XP.

-

Why would they wipe the slate clean?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my gift card in the store

6. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

i only play ea sports fc 24 so this is the only title i'm having issues with
Thema:

1. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X - Similar Threads - Sports loading beyond

2. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  3. EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN: When starting EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN it does not get past a white screen after loading. I can hear the game music. I have checked the Game for updates I have checked the Console for...
  4. Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s: will new ea sports college football 2025 will be on Xbox one s 0dcd2ec4-ea7e-42ed-bf57-7764f11082b8
  5. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  6. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?: I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?...
  7. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  8. EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App: So I had a gift card to spend at a store and I bought an Xbox gift card because I know you can use it on pc but I can't find it on my Xbox app for pc. Is it not on there? Because I know its on...
  9. My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.: Hi guys, My EA FC 24 game loaded this morning as if it was the first time I opened the game. It could not find my cloud profile. I cleared the local games saves and restarted but no joy. I...
  10. EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it: I´ve paid for my EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S and the game is not available for download 1bc14be9-8565-45ed-bb4e-57b86e40d43a