EA singing into a game with gamepass messed up.

Discus and support EA singing into a game with gamepass messed up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So what happens is that i have the game installed in my main PC, when i run it there it goes fine and sings in into my EA account because it is Need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Héctor Lombardia, Sep 26, 2022.

1. EA singing into a game with gamepass messed up.

So what happens is that i have the game installed in my main PC, when i run it there it goes fine and sings in into my EA account because it is Need for Speed heat, that is in gamepass so i have it installed at the same time from xbox and EA desktop because it works like that, but when i open it with cloud gaming in my laptop it sings in like into my xbox account instead of having the progress from my EA account i have it from my Xbox account that are the same thing it does not make sense.

:)

Héctor Lombardia, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Héctor, the progress you're taking comes from your Xbox account because the game is in the Game Pass catalog, and for now XCloud only interprets xbox account progress because of the catalog.

So any game you play through the Game Pass catalog and then XCloud will pull the same progress.
  3. l Zaccy 09 l Win User

EA ACCESS

ill be singing up for this, great deal. Thanks EA.
  4. drasani Win User

error code 0xa3ea0066

You oddly have to have the EA app open to fix it. The gamepass app then sends you over to the EA app. The games will then show up in gamepass as downloading.

This is an EA error for a login error
  5. Mr 48hr Win User

Trying to sing in to main account in xbox live.com but it takes me to a mess up account associated with the same email how can I fix this?
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

Gold for online play on console

Gamepass for gamepass games on console

Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
Thema:

1. EA singing into a game with gamepass messed up. - Similar Threads - singing game gamepass

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  4. Please help me with sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me with sing in: when i try to sign into the app it accepts my email and password than ask for a 4 number pin for my console i don't know it and lost my console so cant reset with Xbox console i just wanna game...
  5. Unable to sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sing in: https://youtu.be/YIX3MJGJ6XI I tried many helpful answers but nothing helped me. 45421c28-37d6-4583-a671-e856ff60b695
  6. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  7. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  8. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could...
  9. Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble

in XboX Insiders
    Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble: So I'm trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username (bokiday8) and it tells me that this account does not exist, but when I search for this account (in Search for friends) I can find my...
  10. I buy pc game pass but i can't sing in xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I buy pc game pass but i can't sing in xbox: I buy pc game pass and want to play some game but I can't sing in xbox app. it show "We couldn't sing you in xbox live" "We want make sure this is you. User interaction is required...