ea servers problem with madden 15

Discus and support ea servers problem with madden 15 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; wont let me sign into ea servers but I have friends who are able to 695bf001-a6cd-4b6d-a1dd-74dcd2421c76 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoB thrifty, Feb 23, 2015.

1. LoB thrifty
    LoB thrifty Guest

wont let me sign into ea servers but I have friends who are able to

:)

LoB thrifty, Feb 23, 2015
  2. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Madden 15 xbox one server problems?

is MS having problems with the madden 15 servers? I don't get if ea and MS have a deal how madden 15 wouldn't be smoother than ever on X1 vs ps4? what system does it play better on?

Chris123WW, Feb 23, 2015
  3. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Madden 15 servers?

every connection is fine. network and multiplayer connection all says its good to go…… are u playing madden right now?

Chris123WW, Feb 23, 2015
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Bazajaytee, Feb 25, 2015
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

6. Chris123WW Win User

Madden 15 servers?

just won't connect like it always does. everything else works. how could it be my xbox or internet if everything else works fine?
  7. Chris123WW Win User

Madden 15 servers?

ya i just got back and checked and it connects no problem to the ea servers now. didn't change a thing just gave it sometime and it works fine now. so does EA do maintenance or something?
  8. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Madden 15 servers?

If all your other games and apps works. Then its on EA side.
  9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Madden 15 servers?

Thema:

1. ea servers problem with madden 15 - Similar Threads - servers problem madden

2. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744
  3. Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers: My mate cant play black ops one backwards compatible game but can play other 360 game c718bf13-fe94-4104-b926-2cffe8716526
  4. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...
  5. Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?: Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see? c129de13-5356-4dfc-9f6a-b7155f514ab2
  6. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  7. Server problem in Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server problem in Forza horizon 5: When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error. The error: there was an error communicating with the...
  8. unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times: we weren't able to connect the store this might happen because of a server problem or the network connection timed out please wait few mniutes and try again. This is show from since 2 months ago....
  9. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  10. Anyone else having server outage problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having server outage problems: Anyone else having server outage problems in uk/scotland a85a179c-903b-4da9-8eb6-0015dbc0aff0