EA server connection with 2 Xbox 360's in same house

Discus and support EA server connection with 2 Xbox 360's in same house in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you connect 2 x xbox360's using one router. Kids are trying to access EA servers at the same time and it only allows one to access, it says unable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yeti1971-C5AD9251-D784-44CA-B747-549782433BAA, Dec 25, 2015.

1. EA server connection with 2 Xbox 360's in same house

Can you connect 2 x xbox360's using one router. Kids are trying to access EA servers at the same time and it only allows one to access, it says unable to access at the moment. Please help if possible.

:)

Yeti1971-C5AD9251-D784-44CA-B747-549782433BAA, Dec 25, 2015
  2. BL4CKOUT 30
    BL4CKOUT 30 Guest
    Having Connection Issues with Friends

If your both in the same house some routers don't allow 2 Xbox 360's playing at the same time. Try looking up troubleshooting for your router.

BL4CKOUT 30, Dec 25, 2015
  3. multiple xbox 360's in the house

I have two xbox 360's in my house and was wondering if I can play xbox live with both boxes on the same account?

xXJIGGLES15Xx, Dec 25, 2015
  4. BL4CKOUT 30 Win User

Having Connection Issues with Friends

If your both in the same house some routers don't allow 2 Xbox 360's playing at the same time. Try looking up troubleshooting for your router.
  5. VoodooGTS Win User

COD: Ghosts MP Will be better on Xbox One. Period.

[quote user="Ky3217"]

[quote user=""]

Great news on dedicated servers!

The 360 always had better online gameplay compared to my PS3. I still remembered when I got BF3, Bad Company 2, and BO2 on PS3 on release days online game play was horrible. Couldn't connect to servers or it was very laggy. Took almost a week for Sony
    sorrted it all out.

[/quote]

The same thing happened with each of those games on the 360. It's not Sony's or Microsoft's fault. The fault lies with EA.

[/quote]

Wrong the 360 didn't have that problem. I experience it first hand. I went over to a friends house that same day for black ops 2 release day and his 360 had no problems getting online playing.
  6. RippenHarra Win User

[quote user="VoodooGTS"]

[quote user="Ky3217"]

[quote user="VoodooGTS"]

The 360 always had better online gameplay compared to my PS3. I still remembered when I got BF3, Bad Company 2, and BO2 on PS3 on release days online game play was horrible. Couldn't connect to servers or it was very laggy. Took almost a week for Sony
    sorrted it all out.

[/quote]

The same thing happened with each of those games on the 360. It's not Sony's or Microsoft's fault. The fault lies with EA.

[/quote]

Wrong the 360 didn't have that problem. I experience it first hand. I went over to a friends house that same day for black ops 2 release day and his 360 had no problems getting online playing.

[/quote]

I never experienced lag issues when BF3 launched either. Certain maps have lag built in such as Sienne Crossing and are still there to this day,that is EA's issue on that.

Disconnects happen more now on Metro which is EA server. Its now called operation Hard Freeze.
  7. RezMePlz Win User

Xbox 360 No discs will read and Service Alert

Completely sure. I have 2 xbox 360's in the same house and both are having the issue. We have 3 Xbox ones and they have no issues.

I just got a new error code when trying to download Internet Explorer 800700E8. I am on a wired connection.
  8. Ky3217 Win User

[quote user="VoodooGTS"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="VoodooGTS"]

sorrted it all out.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I attempted to play Battlefield 3 on release day. Notice I say attempted. Trust me. It happened on the 360. Microsoft and Sony dont run the servers games are played on.

And here is your proof.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2011/10/28/eas-battlefield-3-launch-marred-by-server-and-service-issues/
Thema:

EA server connection with 2 Xbox 360's in same house

1. EA server connection with 2 Xbox 360's in same house - Similar Threads - server connection 360's

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  6. Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.: Hey, I'm , and I live in Canberra, Australia. I'm the owner of a server Called ADSCRAFT, and I just got a new computer to be able to play it better, as I was previously simply doing it off an old...
  7. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  8. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  9. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  10. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one and 360 ea servers in same house