ea play xbox can't find my friends

Discus and support ea play xbox can't find my friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the highest package for xbox pc, I connected it with ea play, but my friends can't find ea play, what should I do for this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yusuf Ellek, Mar 26, 2023.

1. yusuf Ellek
    yusuf Ellek Guest

I bought the highest package for xbox pc, I connected it with ea play, but my friends can't find ea play, what should I do for this?

:)

yusuf Ellek, Mar 26, 2023
  2. N F9 Win User

Can't connect with my friends playing on xbox with my computer even though the game is fully cross-platform (battle field 2042
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi Yusuf my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

Sorry to hear about that, however, just wanted to ensure that I got you right. Are you referring to a specific game? Or are you referring to your friend list on EA app? If so, you would need to add your friends on the EA app separately.

You may refer to EA support article here: https://help.ea.com/help/ea/ea-app/how-to-add-f...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. DarthMaverick Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

Same. My friend has both and Xbox gamertag (on Series X) and a PC. Owns both versions. I'm on Series X and we can't play unless he's on Xbox. Can't add his Origin ID to my EA friends. Not sure what to do.
  5. sebwel4460 Win User

fifa 18 early access plz help

Dear Xbox men,

My english is poor, sorry.

I've this problem too. I can't play eary with fifa 18 on EA ACCESS.

With a friend account, i can play but with my account, i've a error message. "This account haven't pay for EA ACCESS or u already play ten hours."

Please, help me
  6. AaronDePue Win User

My games can't connect to their servers

Some of my friends can play online but we can't. And it's different servers that aren't working like ea and ubisoft.
Thema:

1. ea play xbox can't find my friends - Similar Threads - play can't find

2. Can't Find Remote Play Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find Remote Play Settings: I want to change the streaming resolution to something like 480p for better performance, but I can't find the settings to do so. I go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote Features but I...
  3. I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege: I put in my Rainbow Six Siege disk and it had to update but when I went to update the process stopped and whenever I try to continue the process an error code that I can't find anywhere pops up...
  4. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...
  5. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  6. ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server...: ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server on xbox? in the search from xbox, such a server simply does not exist .......
  7. I can't find how to play Modern Warfare 1 campaign on my Xbox series x. I can only see warzone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find how to play Modern Warfare 1 campaign on my Xbox series x. I can only see warzone.: When I log onto MW 2019 it only has warzone 1 and warzone 2. I can't find where to play the campaign. faf9d253-4a8d-490b-9c17-13c042f08ee7
  8. I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it: I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it. When I put in the code, it says 'already redeemed'. Purchased the code from CDKEYS.com. Did I get screwed? [img]...
  9. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  10. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...