EA Play transformation

Discus and support EA Play transformation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought 1-year EA plays on October 26th. The money was withdrawn on October 26th but the order still appears as "Pending". Will these EA play... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Berat Koca, Nov 7, 2020.

  1. Berat Koca
    Berat Koca Guest

    EA Play transformation


    I bought 1-year EA plays on October 26th. The money was withdrawn on October 26th but the order still appears as "Pending". Will these EA play purchases turn into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on November 10?

    :)
     
    Berat Koca, Nov 7, 2020
    #1
  2. JayDelgado Win User

    Transformers games

    I really like transformers, especially the series (transformers energon was my favorite) and I've played a lot of the transformers games which I really enjoyed. Honestly I would really like anothe transformers game.
  3. JayDelgado Win User

    Transformers games

    I really like transformers, especially the series (transformers energon was my favorite) and I've played a lot of the transformers games which I really enjoyed. Honestly I would really like anothe transformers game.
  4. PixelPilot Win User

    ea access

    I traded in my highly played copy of Madden 15 at GAME last week and got £18 for it (rather than the sub £10 figure I would get when Madden 16 comes out later in the year) and I can still play the game. I'll almost certainly do the same with my copy of FIFA
    15 if/when it appears on EA Access.

    It has certainly transformed my trade-in strategy and, for £20 a year, it's a no-brainer for any regular players of EA games.
  5. DWoodbine Win User

    Transformer Rise of the dark spark

    Only Transformer game I've played is Transformers: War for Cybertron and I thought that was pretty good game, I avoided the movie tie in ones.
  6. Ceph Walka Win User

    Ceph Clan

    Come play Transformers FOC with the Ceph Crew :)
Thema:

EA Play transformation

Loading...
  1. EA Play transformation - Similar Threads - Play transformation

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Can I play an Xbox one copy of Transformers Devastation on an Xbox Series X?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play an Xbox one copy of Transformers Devastation on an Xbox Series X?: So I've been wanting to get back into the transformers games, mainly Fall of Cybertron, War for Cybertron, and Devastation, but I can't find/buy/play these titles digitally on my Xbox Series X due...
  10. can i play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one

    in XBoX on Consoles
    can i play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one: i have been trying to play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one but its saying its no longer available how am i able to play it 5503d789-a7c4-4965-b5b8-0db0c7a44e19