EA Play for PC was promised in December, when will Microsoft stop letting their customers down?

Discus and support EA Play for PC was promised in December, when will Microsoft stop letting their customers down? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm paying for Game Pass Ultimate, and it was stated "EA Play access coming to Game Pass Ultimate subscribers in December". And as an early Christmas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hellishphenom, Dec 16, 2020.

  1. EA Play for PC was promised in December, when will Microsoft stop letting their customers down?


    I'm paying for Game Pass Ultimate, and it was stated "EA Play access coming to Game Pass Ultimate subscribers in December". And as an early Christmas present, you've given us a big nothingburger. So my question is, when will Microsoft stop letting their
    customers down and deliver on their commitments? That might be a new years resolution to consider perhaps?

    :)
     
    hellishphenom, Dec 16, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    EA play

    EA Play for PC is not available until December. That's why you cannot play EA Play games on PC.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    EA play

    EA Play for PC will be added on December 15.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can't see EA Play games with Xbox game pass ultimate

    EA Play will be added on December 15 for the PC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate Question - regarding inclusions

    EA Play for PC will be added on December 15.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    no ea play with my xbox game pass ultimate?

    EA Play PC will be available on the 15th December.
Thema:

EA Play for PC was promised in December, when will Microsoft stop letting their customers down?

Loading...
  1. EA Play for PC was promised in December, when will Microsoft stop letting their customers down? - Similar Threads - Play was promised

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...