ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea...

Discus and support ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so when I wanted to download Jedi: fallen order from the Xbox app it made me download the ea play desktop app. it automatically signed me into this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by me the gamer360, Apr 24, 2021.

1. ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea...

so when I wanted to download Jedi: fallen order from the Xbox app it made me download the ea play desktop app. it automatically signed me into this random account which idk the email or password to. how can I find the email to it so I can unlink it? I have the account id so I can use that to reset the password but idk the email that the account is on. btw I have game pass ultimate.

:)

me the gamer360, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea account

go to the origin website, choose login with xbox account and then unlink, then sign out and sign in with your ea account when starting an ea play game from xbox.
  3. Alex_Sunbreaker Win User

Connecting XBox App to EA Play (while having an Ultimate Pass on my sons child account)

4. S. White Win User

Persistent Notification of EA games in Xbox app upon launch

I had to reinstall EA Desktop from their own website. I think it happens because you let the Xbox app install the EA app.
  5. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

If you had a previous account linking and it doesnt say "EA play with game pass" under settings-> my account -> my membership in EA Desktop app then I suggest

- Clicking Manage from the settings in EA Desktop app to go to the EA customer portal website and under Connections disconnect the xbox account

- Then log out of EA Desktop and exit both apps

- Then install a EA game from xbox app

It will log you into EA Desktop and link accounts giving "EA play with game pass" membership and start downloading from EA Desktop app

Note it says you can only ever link one xbox account to your EA account
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Error 0xa3e903ed

Try this;

1- Close the EA Desktop application
    2- Go back to the Xbox application and try to download an EA Play game
    3- The EA Desktop will run and ask you to connect your Xbox Live account (You can check if your accounts are connected at the following link https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index ;)
    4- Exit the EA Desktop again
    5- Run EA Desktop
    6- You should be able to download games directly from the EA Desktop now

If that doesn't work you can reach out to EA support or post this in the EA community for better assistance https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-English/ct-...
Thema:

ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea...

1. ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea... - Similar Threads - play desktop automatic

2. Screen Flickering to Desktop while playing Xbox App Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen Flickering to Desktop while playing Xbox App Games: There's a weird graphical issue I'm having when playing games through the Xbox app on Windows 11. When clicking or pressing any buttons in the game, the screen briefly flickers and shows the...
  3. I have a problem after 30 minutes of playing without errors it crashes to the desktop, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem after 30 minutes of playing without errors it crashes to the desktop, the...: I have a problem after 30 minutes of playing without errors it crashes to the desktop, the game Microsoft flight simulator 2020. I have laptop 4070 and Intel (I forgot), 16g....
  4. I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...: Can you help with Wordament multiplayer game. I play on a desktop. Getting a message which says I am disconnected from wordament. I to try again which does no good....
  5. PC GamePass - Deep Rock Galactic crashes to desktop every time I play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass - Deep Rock Galactic crashes to desktop every time I play the game: I am playing on a fairly modern PC, using the Gamepass version of this game. As I understand it, this means I play with other PC Gamepass and console PC users. I do NOT play with other Steam...
  6. Remote Play from Xbox Series S to Desktop Computer results in Black Screen with Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play from Xbox Series S to Desktop Computer results in Black Screen with Audio: Hello, After attempting multiple option on Microsoft's support page I wasn't able to fix my problem and decided to use the community option. The issue is as follows: I'm attempting to remote...
  7. EA Desktop won't recognise my EA play subscription from gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Desktop won't recognise my EA play subscription from gamepass: I cannot get EA play, although i have linked my accounts properly. I have also tried getting Xbox support on a call, but everytime I enter my phone number it says "Something went wrong on our end....
  8. Games crash to desktop when both family members play on same network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games crash to desktop when both family members play on same network: Hello, I've signed up for Gamepass recently, and when my spouse and I try to play simultaneously on the same network both games crash to desktop shortly after starting with no error thrown. This...
  9. Unable to use EA Desktop for EA Play sub with Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use EA Desktop for EA Play sub with Ultimate: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but through my connected account, EA Desktop app says my EA Play sub has ended, not sure what exactly the issue is or how to resolve but any assistance is very...
  10. How to get EA Play to work through EA Play Desktop with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get EA Play to work through EA Play Desktop with Game Pass: I have seen several people say their EA Play isn't recognizing they have game pass and should automatically have EA Play. And sadly no one has given a real answer that I've seen. I just figured...