EA MADDEN xbox live issues

Discus and support EA MADDEN xbox live issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox live was working 2 days into my 14 day xbox live trial. Then all of a sudden, I can't get back into madden xbox live. Saying something about not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SplitRumble6304, Jan 2, 2014.

1. EA MADDEN xbox live issues

Xbox live was working 2 days into my 14 day xbox live trial. Then all of a sudden, I can't get back into madden xbox live. Saying something about not being logged into xbox live and EA servers. Checked wifi/network & everything checks out. Anybody else
    have this issue? So far not impressed w this system

:)

SplitRumble6304, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Xx ROZILLA xX, Jan 2, 2014
  3. PvZ Garden Warfare very laggy

Hi ReAnimateHer, EA are having issues with their servers, it's affecting other games too, like FIFA, NBA and Madden. I'm sure EA will have a fix for it soon.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

At the time you made this post EA servers were offline due to a Ddos attack.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

At the time you made this post EA servers were offline due to a Ddos attack.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

7. GMAN990 Win User

Port forward/opening NAT on Ambit router

Hi,

Its it just EA's madden? EA are quite notorious for having issues with their own servers, it wouldn't surprise me if the issue is with EA.

If "hard to please NAT games" like Call of Duty and Gears work fine online I'd say your own setup it fine. I take it when you run an Xbox live connection test it doesn't complain about NAT?
  8. Nervusbreakdown Win User

Not understanding FINAL FANTASY XIV

I live in the US as well but hackers use the EA servers to enter xbox live. Some people got their account taken from this move. This is why MS didnt want the whole EA server but they were forced right after EA bought the NFL license for Madden.
  9. FullHornet Win User

DLC achievs not unlocking

It is an EA issue. It is doing the same thing on other EA games as well (BF 4, Madden, Fifa etc).
Thema:

1. EA MADDEN xbox live issues - Similar Threads - MADDEN live issues

2. Madden Tournament Using Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden Tournament Using Xbox Live: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help regarding Madden 20. My son has a birthday coming up and I was thinking about putting together a fun Madden tournament for my son and 6-8 of his friends to play...
  3. New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise: I just recently finished my basement and purchased a second Xbox (Xbox One X)for our household. We still have our original Xbox One. When I try to load my Madden cloud franchise on the new Xbox it...
  4. Madden 17 "An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 17 "An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature": I get this error message every time I try to access Community Files. I have a current Xbox Live Gold membership. I have UnR'ed Madden, reset my Xbox to factory settings. Nothing works, any help or...
  5. How do u play madden 17 multiplayer with Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do u play madden 17 multiplayer with Xbox live: I have signed into my Xbox live account and it is refilled but madden won't let me play without signing into ea account but I don't have one. Plus my friends don't either and they still get to...
  6. xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...: I should get paid for the time I spent trying to use your system, I bought madden 17 for xbox one it will not let me connect to the servers and I have purchased 1 year of xbox live gold. It keeps...
  7. Madden 17 An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 17 An X Box Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature: I get this message any time I try to access Community Files. I've reset my privacy settings, restored the Xbox to factory, and UnR Madden. My Gold Member is valid till July and is setup for annual...
  8. I can't go on Xbox Live for Madden 16 it says my membership has limitations

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't go on Xbox Live for Madden 16 it says my membership has limitations: it says my ex box Live gold membership has limitations and I can't get on Madden 16 online what should I do d929bb55-58c3-43f4-b3be-226f79d0bc8b
  9. Madden 17: Xbox Live membership Limitation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 17: Xbox Live membership Limitation: I have a valid Live Subscription but every time I try to play Madden H2H it gives me an error saying "Xbox Live Membership Limitation ..". I have looked at other posts but none of them provide an...
  10. Xbox Live Membership Limitation Madden 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Membership Limitation Madden 17: i just purchased Madden 17 and it continues to give me the "An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature." I have a Gold membership, I have restarted and shut down...