EA issues

Discus and support EA issues in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So it looks like I have been having some bad luck with EA lately, a company whom I purchase most of my games from as well as being an Xbox Live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by B0BAGONOOSH, Aug 19, 2016.

  1. B0BAGONOOSH
    B0BAGONOOSH Guest

    EA issues


    So it looks like I have been having some bad luck with EA lately, a company whom I purchase most of my games from as well as being an Xbox Live Gold member for 7 years and an Preview member. Anyways here are my issues:

    1. Never received an EA Access Code when I purchased Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition on 4/6/2016

    2. Never received an EA Access Code when I purchased Madden 17 Standard Edition on 7/13/2016

    3. Downloaded Madden 17 Trial, I had at least 4 hours of time left when I got off last night and I always hit "Quit" on all my apps and games since the Xbox One is sluggish enough as it is. Today I come home from work to find I have zero hours left when
    I know this to be false. How can i prove it? I checked my game hub to see it has recorded 8 hours and 6 mins. That isnt right either but hey, If i can be redeemed 2 hours instead of having zero, I'd be happy.

    That is all, thanks for reading and I hope someone can help soon.

    :)
     
    B0BAGONOOSH, Aug 19, 2016
    #1
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    bf3 online problem

    Also remember EA games are notoriously bad when it comes to server/connectivity issues. Ive had issues like that with every EA game Ive ever owned.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Aug 19, 2016
    #2
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Titanfall's Seamless Updates Detailed by Respawn

    ea "says" it wont have the same issues as sim city and bf4.
    That's a 404 :(
     
    sc_shark, Aug 19, 2016
    #3
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

    EA issues

    Hey B0BAGONOOSH -

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Regarding your 3rd point, we are aware of the issue and the appropriate teams are investigating. When we have further information we'll let you know. EA issues :)

    Thanks for understanding!
     
    Miss Bijoux, Aug 22, 2016
    #4
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    EA issues

    Hey B0BAGONOOSH -

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Regarding your 3rd point, we are aware of the issue and the appropriate teams are investigating. When we have further information we'll let you know. :)

    Thanks for understanding!
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

    Star Wars Battlefront 2

    there is a change its just an EA issue, most EA games have been having this issue as of late. try checking to see if there are updates, and also check EA site to see if there are any posts about the issue.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Gamertag issue or EA issue?

    Head: Are you the only GT on your console having this issue, or does any GT there have it? Are you unable to connect if you move your GT to another console?
  8. voteDC Win User

    Gamertag issue or EA issue?

    Do you have the age set correctly on your account? If the gae you have on your account is under 13 then you'll be unable to play on EA servers.
  9. frenzalhead Win User

    Gamertag issue or EA issue?

    I have the same issue and EA support just give you a big run around and blame it all back on you. I hope they fix it soon.
Thema:

EA issues

Loading...
  1. EA issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...