EA game pass game access to games issue

Discus and support EA game pass game access to games issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have EA pass on xbox one platform. It worked fine. Several weeks back after some update i had trouble to access EA pass games library. Now i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michal Hronsky, May 17, 2023.

1. EA game pass game access to games issue

Hi,

i have EA pass on xbox one platform. It worked fine. Several weeks back after some update i had trouble to access EA pass games library. Now i can see it again. Problem is when i want to play downloaded games from EA pass. After luncheing the game it says “there is a problem, please sign in with account witch has been used to do download the game. Well I am logged in useing correct account.

I have also problem to access subscription information via account settings (it has some connection issue).

Via PC or mobile I am able to see my account correctly. Should I reset xbox console ? Or can you have a look at it? Mayme my account has some problems. Maybe EA pass does not work without game pass?

Please let me know or my kids will organize uprising

Best

MHR

:)

Michal Hronsky, May 17, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Michal

In my experience, it could have been your internet connection which is why the system won't identify that you are signed in or you had the subscription.

You may follow these steps:

-Press the Xbox button in front of the console until it shuts down.

-Unplug the power cables from the back of the console and on the wall socket.

-Restart router/modem

-Wait for 5 minutes

-Plug in again and turn on the console

Then try any EA play games again.
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

Mass effect 2

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this issue. For the game pass games your would need the Xbox Game Pass and for the EA Access Game Vault, you would need a subscription for that as well. Purchasing the game would give you full access to these games yes.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

x box app

These games are part of game pass, linked through EA access

You must access them through the EA Play App
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

EA play is only included with game pass ultimate. Any EA games that are in game pass itself must be accessed via their app with your connected account
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even though it says it’s included. Keeps saying I have to subscribe for 499 a month.

I don't think EA access is included with ultimate game pass. I have not seen that kind of deal. I did however buy a year of EA access for $30 and it is totally worth it!! The game pass ultimate is worth it without the EA access included !!! So many games
    ..... So little time!!!
Thema:

1. EA game pass game access to games issue - Similar Threads - game pass game

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  4. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  6. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  7. Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region)

in XboX Insiders
    Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region): Hey. For the last week I have been in agony because I can't buy a GamePass for PC subscription. I live in Kazakhstan, an independent country of 20 million people, the most developed country in...
  8. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  9. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  10. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...