EA game issues?

Discus and support EA game issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have finally managed to get a nat that sort of stays open for the majority of the time but now i cant seem to play fifa 14 or battlefield 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tickleclaw1, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tickleclaw1
    Tickleclaw1 Guest

EA game issues?

So i have finally managed to get a nat that sort of stays open for the majority of the time but now i cant seem to play fifa 14 or battlefield 4 online? Fifa tells me that im losing connection after finding me an opponent and battlefield just puts me in
    a queue or says the same as fifa. Is this common and if so is it an xbox issue or a problem with EA?

:)

Tickleclaw1, Jan 4, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Fe (TBA) XB1

Fe, created by a small studio based in Gothenburg, is the first game coming from EA Originals.

EA Originals is about finding great new games that we know players are going to love, and working with small developers to make sure those games get discovered and into the hands of players

Fe Gameplay Trailer - EA PLAY 2016https://youtu.be/N1tin-oga7c

raigraphixs, Jan 4, 2014
  3. kalgar
    kalgar Guest
    Newbie help on Xbox

If u have gold download the games for gold or buy ea access for £20 a year and about 7 full games to keep 4 length of ea access

kalgar, Jan 4, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

EA game issues?

the queue for BF4 is normal. There are a lot of people playing. Look for servers with the browser that have less people in the matches. I never get disconnected.

Latest patch fixed pretty much everything except for the server browser I mention- its definitely buggy

BusGod, Jan 4, 2014
  5. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest
    There could be a few things going on here.

1. Packet loss is causing you to loose connection.

2. EA servers are getting hammered with match making request preventing you from joining.

I would recommend checking for the packet loss just in case. But as BusGod said, you may want to browser for servers and try joining that way.

XB1R Hydros, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Stealing my money

are you sure it stated ea subscription or did it state and ea account, if ea account that is normal as its an ea game and al ea games need an ea account to play online or off most of the time.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchasing multiple EA Access accounts?

Actually EA Access is a program issued by EA that lets members play the EA games for a fee. Members can binge on an assortment of awesome games in The Vault, a handpicked selection EA games. For more info:

help.ea.com/.../introducing-ea-access
  8. Tezzerrific Win User

Quitting games on fifa

that would be up to EA to sort as your are playing on an EA game on EA servers and not on xbox live. as with most third party games.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Game pass for pc and ea play

It'll be added sometime this year, but there's no exact date yet.

With EA Play you get discounts on purchasing EA games and you get access to EA games that are included in the vault. So yeah, pretty much game pass for EA specific games.
  10. Niko1664 Win User

Other Sport games for the Game Pass

The EA games are on EA Access sub.
Thema:

EA game issues?

1. EA game issues? - Similar Threads - game issues

2. Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass): Hi, I am having an issue with connecting to the Halo online servers. It worked with no issue until mid September, at which point I have not been able to connect to the online servers at all -...
  3. FH5 refuse to launch - only game with that issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 refuse to launch - only game with that issue: Hi, so basically my game refuses to launch like at all, the 2 first loading screen come up and then nothing, i've checked the task manager and nothing. . i have a 1060 6GB from nvidia (drivers...
  4. Series s game issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s game issue: I have series S and I played 3 hours call of duty no problem but ı play fifa 22 ı have more problem. I play carrier mode ı finished match and I want close the game and console after I am going to...
  5. Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues: Hi y'all I'm experiencing different problems with xbox 360 burnout revenge copy on newer devices such as xbox one s and xbos series x: 1. When I try to remotely play it on my phone, it won't...
  6. Gaming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming issues: I cannot launch into live games. I can open up the game and get to where I’m loading into a live game and it kicks me saying my profile was signed out? I’ve tried everything I can think of. [img]...
  7. Gaming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming issues: I cannot launch into live games. I can open up the game and get to where I’m loading into a live game and it kicks me saying my profile was signed out? I’ve tried everything can think of. [img]...
  8. Game transfer issues X Box Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game transfer issues X Box Series s: I bought an X Box Series S and I've transferred Elden Ring to it but it will not play on the S. I have the digital version on my X Box One and I'm able to play other games that I've transferred...
  9. game play issue requiring disc media

in XBoX on Consoles
    game play issue requiring disc media: I am having issues with my Xbox one reading discs . You can hear the drive trying to read the diac for a couple of times and then it stops with no error . I can remove the cd afterwords . I did...
  10. Issues with in game photo mode in A Plague Tale: Requiem on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with in game photo mode in A Plague Tale: Requiem on Xbox Series X: Apologies, previous post did not include game title and was therefore vague. Is anyone else having a problem with the in game photo mode for A Plague Tale: Requiem on series X? Every other button...