EA game issues?

Discus and support EA game issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have finally managed to get a nat that sort of stays open for the majority of the time but now i cant seem to play fifa 14 or battlefield 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tickleclaw1, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tickleclaw1
    Tickleclaw1 Guest

EA game issues?

So i have finally managed to get a nat that sort of stays open for the majority of the time but now i cant seem to play fifa 14 or battlefield 4 online? Fifa tells me that im losing connection after finding me an opponent and battlefield just puts me in
    a queue or says the same as fifa. Is this common and if so is it an xbox issue or a problem with EA?

:)

Tickleclaw1, Jan 4, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Fe (TBA) XB1

Fe, created by a small studio based in Gothenburg, is the first game coming from EA Originals.

EA Originals is about finding great new games that we know players are going to love, and working with small developers to make sure those games get discovered and into the hands of players

Fe Gameplay Trailer - EA PLAY 2016https://youtu.be/N1tin-oga7c

raigraphixs, Jan 4, 2014
  3. kalgar
    kalgar Guest
    Newbie help on Xbox

If u have gold download the games for gold or buy ea access for £20 a year and about 7 full games to keep 4 length of ea access

kalgar, Jan 4, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

EA game issues?

the queue for BF4 is normal. There are a lot of people playing. Look for servers with the browser that have less people in the matches. I never get disconnected.

Latest patch fixed pretty much everything except for the server browser I mention- its definitely buggy

BusGod, Jan 4, 2014
  5. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest
    There could be a few things going on here.

1. Packet loss is causing you to loose connection.

2. EA servers are getting hammered with match making request preventing you from joining.

I would recommend checking for the packet loss just in case. But as BusGod said, you may want to browser for servers and try joining that way.

XB1R Hydros, Oct 31, 2018
  6. XB1R Hydros Win User

EA game issues?

There could be a few things going on here.

1. Packet loss is causing you to loose connection.

2. EA servers are getting hammered with match making request preventing you from joining.

I would recommend checking for the packet loss just in case. But as BusGod said, you may want to browser for servers and try joining that way.
  7. BusGod Win User

EA game issues?

the queue for BF4 is normal. There are a lot of people playing. Look for servers with the browser that have less people in the matches. I never get disconnected.

Latest patch fixed pretty much everything except for the server browser I mention- its definitely buggy
  8. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2

there is a change its just an EA issue, most EA games have been having this issue as of late. try checking to see if there are updates, and also check EA site to see if there are any posts about the issue.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchasing multiple EA Access accounts?

Actually EA Access is a program issued by EA that lets members play the EA games for a fee. Members can binge on an assortment of awesome games in The Vault, a handpicked selection EA games. For more info:

help.ea.com/.../introducing-ea-access
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

Childs live rights

If it is just a Plants V Zombies game I would have to guess that it is an EA thing (EA is the publisher of PVZ). They do not allow child accounts to play their games. Even if access is granted through the xbox system this is an EA issue not a MS issue.
Thema:

EA game issues?

1. EA game issues? - Similar Threads - game issues

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  7. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  8. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  9. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  10. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...