EA game issues?

Discus and support EA game issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have finally managed to get a nat that sort of stays open for the majority of the time but now i cant seem to play fifa 14 or battlefield 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tickleclaw1, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tickleclaw1
    Tickleclaw1 Guest

EA game issues?

So i have finally managed to get a nat that sort of stays open for the majority of the time but now i cant seem to play fifa 14 or battlefield 4 online? Fifa tells me that im losing connection after finding me an opponent and battlefield just puts me in
    a queue or says the same as fifa. Is this common and if so is it an xbox issue or a problem with EA?

:)

Tickleclaw1, Jan 4, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Fe (TBA) XB1

Fe, created by a small studio based in Gothenburg, is the first game coming from EA Originals.

EA Originals is about finding great new games that we know players are going to love, and working with small developers to make sure those games get discovered and into the hands of players

Fe Gameplay Trailer - EA PLAY 2016https://youtu.be/N1tin-oga7c

raigraphixs, Jan 4, 2014
  3. kalgar
    kalgar Guest
    Newbie help on Xbox

If u have gold download the games for gold or buy ea access for £20 a year and about 7 full games to keep 4 length of ea access

kalgar, Jan 4, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

EA game issues?

the queue for BF4 is normal. There are a lot of people playing. Look for servers with the browser that have less people in the matches. I never get disconnected.

Latest patch fixed pretty much everything except for the server browser I mention- its definitely buggy

BusGod, Jan 4, 2014
  5. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest
    There could be a few things going on here.

1. Packet loss is causing you to loose connection.

2. EA servers are getting hammered with match making request preventing you from joining.

I would recommend checking for the packet loss just in case. But as BusGod said, you may want to browser for servers and try joining that way.

XB1R Hydros, Oct 31, 2018
  6. XB1R Hydros Win User

EA game issues?

There could be a few things going on here.

1. Packet loss is causing you to loose connection.

2. EA servers are getting hammered with match making request preventing you from joining.

I would recommend checking for the packet loss just in case. But as BusGod said, you may want to browser for servers and try joining that way.
  7. BusGod Win User

EA game issues?

the queue for BF4 is normal. There are a lot of people playing. Look for servers with the browser that have less people in the matches. I never get disconnected.

Latest patch fixed pretty much everything except for the server browser I mention- its definitely buggy
  8. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2

there is a change its just an EA issue, most EA games have been having this issue as of late. try checking to see if there are updates, and also check EA site to see if there are any posts about the issue.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchasing multiple EA Access accounts?

Actually EA Access is a program issued by EA that lets members play the EA games for a fee. Members can binge on an assortment of awesome games in The Vault, a handpicked selection EA games. For more info:

help.ea.com/.../introducing-ea-access
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

Childs live rights

If it is just a Plants V Zombies game I would have to guess that it is an EA thing (EA is the publisher of PVZ). They do not allow child accounts to play their games. Even if access is granted through the xbox system this is an EA issue not a MS issue.
Thema:

EA game issues?

1. EA game issues? - Similar Threads - game issues

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  4. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  5. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  6. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  7. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  8. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  10. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...