EA app sucks. Why must we use it?

Discus and support EA app sucks. Why must we use it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The EA app is absolutely trash. I’ve had installation issues for a long time and once I finally got it to work, gamepass is not installing Battlefield.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaliAccountant, Jul 9, 2022.

1. EA app sucks. Why must we use it?

The EA app is absolutely trash. I’ve had installation issues for a long time and once I finally got it to work, gamepass is not installing Battlefield. Why must we use EA’s stupid app just to download and play this game?

I am already paying for Gamepass why the (Mod Removed) do I need to go through more hoops to play the games that are being advertised as free. EA sucks, only reason I am even playing battlefield is because I am playing with some family. Once we are done, I am cancelling gamepass and uninstalling the stupid EA app. The requirement to use the EA app to play battlefield is the sole reason I intend to cancel my gamepass.

This is why Steam is such a better platform for games than Xbox. Steam doesn’t allow companies to require the use of their stupid craptacular apps just to play a game they offer for free. God EA is such trash.

:)

CaliAccountant, Jul 9, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

shame to burst your bubble, you still need to use the origin app when using EA games on steam, and the origin app will soon be fully replaced with the EA app.

EA games being provided as part of the gamepass sub on pc require the games to be downloaded and managed by the EA app, there are no cheevos only the EA cheevos.

Microsoft have no say how the games are provided, as EA has their own store and app on PC then that is why they require Microsoft to use it, they do have better integration with steam but you still need their app and an EA account to use those games.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because EA required it. You should ask them,
  4. SoulReacher88 Win User

Battlefield 3 freezing on loading screen

Yeah it must be a EA issue. I have this problem today and others from the looks of it. This really sucks.
  5. x NiGHTW0LF Win User

constant disappointment

As much as I agree with MAP, if they shut down their servers, we SHOULD get our $$$ back for the DLC we purchased since it's useless to us now, Limited is right. There was a warning on the DLC, no refunds accepted. It sucks, but that's the reason why aside
    from sports games, I refuse to buy EA games anymore.
  6. SniperBaitOhaha Win User

Madden 19 Trial With EA Access

Thema:

1. EA app sucks. Why must we use it? - Similar Threads - app sucks Why

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  9. Xbox Remote Play on PC for Xbox app pc get suck at black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Remote Play on PC for Xbox app pc get suck at black screen: Xbox Remote Play on PC for Xbox Series X|S (On xbox pc app) sucks at black screen i tried to do this 5 times! (video https://1drv.ms/v/s!Am8RSzGU83pqkGeS81CGhijXPlhf)Photo(s): [img] [img]...
  10. Why does every windows 10 xbox app suck so bad

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does every windows 10 xbox app suck so bad: Every single xbox program for windows 10 sucks so much **** its unbelievable All of them are painfullt laggy and slow A bunch of the features like joining parties barely works making me have to...