EA and Xbox app

Discus and support EA and Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had installed an EA game included with gamepass for pc - NFS Heat. However the game installed onto C:\, which meant that i had to delete it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SyamandhakamHome, Apr 1, 2022.

  1. EA and Xbox app


    Hi,

    I had installed an EA game included with gamepass for pc - NFS Heat. However the game installed onto C:\, which meant that i had to delete it to make space. I uninstalled the game via the EA beta app, and the files have been deleted. But the game still shows up in the installed section of both xbox and ea apps. I am unable to either remove it from this section on both apps and also not able to re-install the game. Xbox app shows game as installed and the play button, but on clicking play, it redirects to EA app where a pop up notification informs me that i do not have access. Kindly help me to fix this issue.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    SyamandhakamHome, Apr 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    EA play not working on PC

    purchasing ea play on pc is through ea app or via steam, if you have ultimate gamepass on xbox then you get access to ea play on the ea app on pc if the accounts are linked.

    if you only have ea play on xbox then you need a separate sub for ea play with the ea app or steam.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    I have ultimate PC gamepass but when i wanna instal Fifa23 i must buy it in EA sport app , so why i have ultimate PC gamepass ???

    like the above said, download the ea app, sign in with your xbox account using the xbox icon on the ea app and make sure your account is linked, then you can play ea access games via the ea app.
  4. SammyVS Win User

    xbox app and battlefield 2042

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Log off from EA desktop app and Xbox app, use EA recovery app to clear app cache. Open the Xbox app, log in with your account, open the EA app and log in using your Xbox account option.

    After that try downloading the trial again. If the problem persists, contact EA.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    The absolute [mod removed] that is microsoft and there update system. XBOX APP PC NEEDS TO BE REDONE

    the xbox app is just a frontend, everything is handles via the windows store. ea games are only handled via the ea desktop app, if that is not running then ea ames will not update as all the xbox app does is tell ea you have a sub thats it.

    the xbox app is trash but as always microsoft puts layer upon layer and it never works.
  6. usernameunavailable5 Win User

    Starting XBOX app on PC will automatically start the EA app as well

    Hi,

    EA games have to be launched directly via the EA in order to play them. If you launch them on the Xbox App, the EA app will need to run as well to launch the game. This is standard practice with PC launchers.

    For example I own Mass Effect purchased via Steam. But, even if I launch it with Steam, it still loads the EA app. In which case I just launch it from the EA app instead.
    Hi,

    yea I know. When I start a Ubisoft game via steam, the Ubisoft launcher starts. It does not start automatically the moment I start steam.

    However, for the XBOX app the EA launcher will start as soon as I start the xbox app, not once I start an EA game.

    Right now I don't even have an EA game installed (not via xbox, not outside of it). The EA app only starts if I open the XBOX app.
Thema:

EA and Xbox app

Loading...
  1. EA and Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]