ea acount locked to xbox can no loner acces the ea acount at all email doesnt exist any more

Discus and support ea acount locked to xbox can no loner acces the ea acount at all email doesnt exist any more in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; an old ea account has been locked to my account for years the email for the ea account no longer exists is there any way to even fix this xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Verified Shoe✔️, Mar 26, 2023.

1. ea acount locked to xbox can no loner acces the ea acount at all email doesnt exist any more

an old ea account has been locked to my account for years the email for the ea account no longer exists is there any way to even fix this xbox support seems to never awnser

:)

Verified Shoe✔️, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

ea acount locked to xbox can no loner acces the ea acount at all email doesnt exist any more

only EA support can assist as the email is linked on their servers and microsoft have no access or say.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Microsoft does not manage EA accounts, and your Microsoft account is linked within the EA account, only EA support can locate where it is linked and whether it is possible to recover a lost account, Microsoft does not have autonomy with accounts from other companies .
  4. henisahmime Win User

Merge Accounts

Thx for you reply , so at this time the console is like home xbox but i cannot mange ea GAmes that it is done with acount 2 with battlefied V which is done with acount 1 to can play . If i open battelfield now , the console send me that i have probleme
    with ea games so i cannot play on multiplayer and if i open the ea games with the other acount it show me that i have to buy battlefiel .

I think there is no a solution i have to admet that i ve screwed up heheheh right !
  5. MTS VipSphinx Win User

Your account is not allowed to login

--------------have a gmail account as my ea account and my xbox is an msn account Should i contact ea?-----------

Ok that should not be a problem, my login acount to msn is with a yahoo email, but I still register everything with my gmail account.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Changing a family member from child to adult.

Advertisement laws do not allow minors to view betas or demos

Ea policy requires am acount over 18 and with any ea account either sony or xbox that age cannot be changed until thw accoujt itself changes
Thema:

1. ea acount locked to xbox can no loner acces the ea acount at all email doesnt exist any more - Similar Threads - acount locked loner

2. HOW DO I GET MY ACOUNT BACK

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW DO I GET MY ACOUNT BACK: HELLO!!!! My minecraft and microsoft acc was just hacked,they changed the password the gmail evrything i cant even login anymore. PLS help mee I can show you all the proof that you want that...
  3. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  4. it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...: it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement it doesnt say anything it wont let me join pARTIES OR SEND MESSAGES 5f4b743f-1264-48d3-8070-0e5623d4195e
  5. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?: When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another epic games acount. I am not aware of already...
  6. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  7. How I can recover my acount if all the information was changed not by myself

in XBoX Accessibility
    How I can recover my acount if all the information was changed not by myself: Hi im Tom, This was a begining of 2023 and I wasnt playing games on my microsoft acount (xbox app) and at may I was thinking about playing minecraft but when i try to log in I see a stanger...
  8. Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount: Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount b5042eb8-40fe-42c0-b181-47825fd79b7b
  9. So on my ps4 i have to keep trying to make microsoft acounts beacause when I first made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So on my ps4 i have to keep trying to make microsoft acounts beacause when I first made...: On my ps4 I made an account and the next day it disappeared and I don’t remember the password beacause my tablet broke now I keep making acounts but it doesn’t work...
  10. I acidently have 2 Mincraft Acounts on the same E-Mail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I acidently have 2 Mincraft Acounts on the same E-Mail: I acidently have 2 Mincraft Acounts on the same E-Mail. How can i delete one of this acount. I d'ont know how is this possible but I dont can delete one of this microsoft mincraft acount....